Woodard Amelie Patio Bistro SetItem#: HN-WD1433
$690.99 to $698.99
- Talk to our Woodard product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- Durable wrought iron construction
- Choice of powder coat finishes
- Micro mesh chair and tabletop enhance minimalist look
- Chairs stack for easy storage
- Includes 30-inch round bistro table and 2 bistro chairs
Bistro table, 2 bistro chairs
If you're looking for dining furniture that invites your guests to stay awhile, look no further than the Woodard Amelie Patio Bistro Set. The round bistro table comfortably seats two or three people and features a mesh tabletop and flared legs for a striking style element that looks great in any decor. The two dining chairs, featuring mesh seats and backrests, will seat you comfortably all through your meal. They even stack for easy, convenient storage. Specially designed to last outdoors, the Amelie Bistro Set is hand-crafted from durable, yet lightweight wrought iron for years of enjoyment. Choose from a wide variety of powder-coated finishes to accent your outdoor dining space. Made by Woodard, the leader in outdoor wrought iron furniture, this handsome bistro set makes a style statement, while offering long-lasting, practical function.
- Bistro chair (each) dimensions: 23L x 21W x 34H inches
- Bistro table width: 30 diam. x 29H inches
- Custom made to your specifications
- Ships fully assembled
- Frame and finish has 15 year warranty
- Sunbrella cushion options have 5 year fade warranty
Woodard: Hand-crafted to Withstand the Test of Time
For over 140 years, Woodard craftsmen have designed and manufactured products loyal to the timeless art of quality furniture construction. Using the age-old art of hand-forming and the latest in high-tech manufacturing, Woodard remains committed to creating products that will provide years of enjoyment.
Superior Materials for Lasting Durability
Each piece in the Classics Collection is hand-formed using solid wrought iron stock: the heaviest available. The technique used to create Woodard wrought iron furniture has been handed down from generation to generation. To this day, expert workers use anvils and hammers to forge intricate detail in the iron.
Fabric, Finish, and Strap Features
All fabric, finish, and straps are manufactured and applied with the legendary Woodard standard of excellence. Each collection offers a variety of frame finishes that seal in quality while providing color choices to suit any taste. Current finishing processes are monitored for thickness, adhesion, color match, gloss, rust-resistance and, and proper curing. Fabrics go through extensive testing for durability and application, as well as proper pattern, weave, and wear.
Most Woodard furniture is assembled by experienced professionals before being shipped. That means you can enjoy your furniture immediately and with confidence.
Together, these elements set Woodard furniture apart from all others. When you purchase Woodard, you purchase a history of quality and excellence, and furniture that will last well into the future.
Dimensions & Specifications
2 - 3 Person
Bistro Patio Dining Sets, Modern, Small Profile
Choose From 9 Options
The Woodard Amelie Collection
- New colors for 2013: Aqua Blue and Aqua Blue Stripe!
- Clearance colors: Purple, Walnut, Malt, Taupe and Gray!
- Polyester fabric covers
- Polyester fiber batting for a soft and durable fill
- 2 ties keep this cushion securely attached
- Piped edging gives this cushion a finished look
- Spot-clean with soap and water when needed
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Hand-crafted - please allow 0.25-inch variance