Woodard Fullerton Stackable BenchItem#: HN-WD1233
- Talk to our Woodard product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- Durable hand-formed wrought-iron frame
- 15-year manufacturer's warranty included
- Stacks for easy, space-saving storage
- 45W x 26.3D x 38H inches
You don't have to travel far to see a spectacular sunset. We can guarantee your backyard offers a bevy of beautiful natural views, and you can take them all in from the comfort of the Woodard Fullerton Stackable Bench. Crafted with durable wrought-iron hand-formed from solid iron stock, this two-seat bench is designed to weather patio, poolside, and other outdoor conditions. The high, lattice weave back, deep bench seat, simply curved armrests, and four straight legs are streamlined and sturdy. Choose from several popular finishes. Opt for two - one for the front yard and one for the back, perhaps. They'll stack for easy storage. At checkout, choose a cozy, fade-resistant Sunbrella cushion, too, for maximum relaxation during all those sunsets - and sunrises.
- Choose from several popular finishes
- Two-seater bench with mesh back and curved arms
- Bench weighs 34 lbs.
- 500 lb. weight capacity
- Seat height is 17.5 inches
This item is custom-made to order, which means production begins immediately upon receipt of each order. Because of this, cancellations must be made via telephone to 1-800-351-5699 within 24 hours of order placement. Emails are not currently acceptable forms of cancellation. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
Woodard: Hand-crafted to Withstand the Test of Time
For over 140 years, Woodard craftsmen have designed and manufactured products loyal to the timeless art of quality furniture construction. Using the age-old art of hand-forming and the latest in high-tech manufacturing, Woodard remains committed to creating products that will provide years of enjoyment.
Superior Materials for Lasting Durability
Each piece in the Classics Collection is hand-formed using solid wrought iron stock: the heaviest available. The technique used to create Woodard wrought iron furniture has been handed down from generation to generation. To this day, expert workers use anvils and hammers to forge intricate detail in the iron.
Fabric, Finish, and Strap Features
All fabric, finish, and straps are manufactured and applied with the legendary Woodard standard of excellence. Each collection offers a variety of frame finishes that seal in quality while providing color choices to suit any taste. Current finishing processes are monitored for thickness, adhesion, color match, gloss, rust-resistance and, and proper curing. Fabrics go through extensive testing for durability and application, as well as proper pattern, weave, and wear.
Most Woodard furniture is assembled by experienced professionals before being shipped. That means you can enjoy your furniture immediately and with confidence.
Together, these elements set Woodard furniture apart from all others. When you purchase Woodard, you purchase a history of quality and excellence, and furniture that will last well into the future.
Sunbrella has been the leader in performance fabrics for over 45 years. Impeccable quality, sophisticated styling and best-in-class warranties prove the new generation of Sunbrella offers more possibilities than ever. Sunbrella fabrics are breathable and water-repellant. If kept dry, they will not support the growth of mildew as natural fibers will. Beautiful and durable, Sunbrella is a name you can trust in your outdoor furniture.
Cleaning and Caring for Sunbrella
Regular maintenance is the best way to keep your Sunbrella fabrics looking good and delay deep, vigorous cleaning. Brush off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, and wipe up spills as soon as they occur. For light cleaning, use a mild soap and water solution and a sponge, allowing your cleaning solution to soak into the fabric. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue and allow fabric to air dry. For more specifics on maintaining Sunbrella fabrics, visit Sunbrella.com.
Dimensions & Specifications
45W x 26.3D x 38H in.
Espresso, Hammered Pewter, Hammered White, Midnight
AssemblyItems ship to you fully assembled and ready to enjoy.
The Woodard Fullerton Collection
$99.98 to $109.99
- Spun-poly fabric shade with color options
- 2-inch powder-coated aluminum pole
- Neutral bronze pole color
- Features an easy-to-use crank lift
- 100-inch overall height
- 9-foot canopy shades 54-inch table
- Good quality; great value
$249.99 to $298.98
- Handy offset design
- 9-foot shade easily tilts and rotates 360 degrees
- Perfect for use over pools and hot tubs
- 2-inch diam. powder-coated aluminum pole
- Spun poly shade available in several color options
- Bronze finished pole looks beautiful everywhere
- Heavy-duty aluminum ribs, resin housing and hub
- Features a deluxe crank lift system
- Standard base with pre-drilled ground anchor holes
- We recommend a minimum of 100 lbs. of free weight
- Guaranteed lowest priced Sunbrella online!
- The only Sunbrella source with next day shipping
- Flexible fiberglass ribs won't crack or snap
- Crank lift with auto tilt feature
- 5-year warranty against fading on Sunbrella
- 2-year pole warranty