Woodard Tuscan Outdoor Spring Dining Chair - Set of 2Item#: HN-WD1513
- Talk to our Woodard product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- Made by Woodard, the leader in quality patio furniture
- Fully welded wrought iron construction
- Choice of powder-coated finishes
- Spring base for relaxing back-and-forth movement
- Dimensions: 24.3W x 24D x 38H inches
2 Spring dining chairs
Every time you settle into the Woodard Tuscan Outdoor Spring Dining Chair - Set of 2, you'll feel like you've been transported to an upscale al fresco cafe! The perfect combination of timeless elegance and upscale appeal, this set makes a charming addition to your patio or porch. Constructed of fully welded wrought iron, the chairs sport tightly-woven micro mesh seats and backs that will envelop you in luxurious comfort, without the need for cushions. This is a tighter weave than what you'd find at a big box store and makes the seats more comfortable. Double arm rails offer added comfort as you sit back and relax after a leisurely meal, while the spring base offers a slight rocking feel to pump up the comfort level. And since wrought iron furniture is heavier than aluminum, it stays put even in the face of strong winds and makes a great choice for windier locations. Available in a choice of attractive powder-coated finishes, this set will not rust, peel, or blister even after years of use. Made by Woodard, the leader in outdoor wrought iron furniture, this set of spring dining chairs will be part of your outdoor setting for many years to come.
- Classic design with micro mesh seat and back
- Micro mesh weave is comfortable even without cushions
- Double arm rails for added comfort
- Seat height: 16.8 inches
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Ships fully assembled
- Frame and finish have 15 year warranty
Hand-crafted to Withstand the Test of Time
For over 140 years, Woodard craftsmen have designed and manufactured products loyal to the timeless art of quality furniture construction. Using the age-old art of hand-forming and the latest in high-tech manufacturing, Woodard remains committed to creating products that will provide years of enjoyment
Superior Materials for Lasting Durability
Each piece in the Classics Collection is hand-formed using solid wrought iron stock: the heaviest available. The technique used to create Woodard wrought iron furniture has been handed down from generation to generation. To this day, expert workers use anvils and hammers to forge intricate detail in the iron.
Fabric, Finish, and Strap Features
All fabric, finish, and straps are manufactured and applied with the legendary Woodard standard of excellence. Each collection offers a variety of frame finishes that seal in quality while providing color choices to suit any taste. Current finishing processes are monitored for thickness, adhesion, color match, gloss, rust-resistance, and proper curing. Fabrics go through extensive testing for durability and application, as well as proper pattern, weave, and wear.
Most Woodard furniture is assembled by experienced professionals before being shipped. That means you can enjoy your furniture immediately and with confidence.
Together, these elements set Woodard furniture apart from all others. When you purchase Woodard, you purchase a history of quality and excellence, and furniture that will last well into the future.
Dimensions & Specifications
24.3W x 24D x 38H in.
250 lbs. (Each Chair)
21 lbs. (Each Chair)
Bronze, Hammered Pewter, Hammered White, Midnight
- Only online source for commercial grade with next day shipping
- Guaranteed lowest priced Sunbrella online!
- Commercial quality, but great for the backyard
- Push-up lift-and-pin system
- Durable 1.5-inch diameter wood pole
- 5-year warranty against fading on Sunbrella; 2-year pole warranty
- For volume quotes call 1-866-736-2084
- Top-reviewed customer favorite!
- Crafted from enduring cast iron
- Anti-rust primer
- Weather-resistant powder-coat finish
- Several attractive color options
- Decorative floral pattern
- Designed for through-table use
- Includes 13.5-inch and 6.5-inch necks
- Protective feet prevent marring of your patio
- Our best-valued market umbrella
- Spun-polyester shade in several color options
- Mahogany-stained hardwood pole with brass accents
- Pulley-and-pin lift system
- Sturdy 6-rib construction
- Designed for residential use
- In stock - ships quickly