Wood Designs 3 Way Easel with Markerboard and Brown TraysItem#: HN-WDM211
Kick the imaginations of your children into gear with this fun three-way easel from Wood Designs. It features three separate dry erase boards, each with its own tray for markers and erasers. The three boards are perfect for multiple children to use or even just one child who has a lot to draw or say. The Baltic birch plywood is strong and durable and has a tuff-gloss finish so it won't stain, even with years of continued use.
- Constructed of 100% Baltic birch plywood
- Tuff-gloss finish which resists tough stain and chemicals
- Stable designed board is perfect for 3 budding artists
- Includes 3 work surfaces plastic tray and 3 marker board panels
- Hinged together for strength stability and safety
- Proudly made in the USA
- Recommended for ages 3-12; grade toddler to 6th
Easel, Marker board, Trays
About WDM Inc.
For 30 years, Wood Designs has put passion for the enrichment and safety of children into quality, wooden early learning furniture. Dennis and Debbie Gosney, the couple behind this labor of love, have taken their 50 years combined experience in child development furniture manufacturing and built a company at the forefront of innovation and safety.
Intuitive design coupled with novel safety features like Pinch-me-not hinges and Tip resistant furniture set Wood Designs apart from the typical early learning furniture manufacturers.
Dimensions & Specifications
24L x 24W x 48H in.