WoodMaster D400 Stainless Steel Wood Pellet GrillItem#: HN-NWM003
- 22.5-inch diam. kettle - a full 380 sq. inches!
- Digital temperature control for grilling, smoking
- Metal body, steel grate, and 12- x 18-inch side trays
- Natural wood pellet cooking - 25 lb. capacity
- Powder-infused black kettle and side trays
- Sleek stainless steel wrap gleams and grills
- Convenient auto-start ignites quickly every time
- Safer than gas, more reliable than charcoal
- Weighs 120 lbs. fully assembled
- Dimensions: 33L x 43W x 42H inches
Chicken, steaks, ribs, burgers and more are easily infused with the most delicious wood-fired flavor on the WoodMaster D400 Stainless Steel Wood Pellet Grill. This stainless steel-wrapped grill looks sleek and professional anywhere you cook, and is great for any backyard get-together. The WoodMaster Pellet Grill offers 380 square inches of cooking surface and smokes and grills with a quick and easy auto-start function. Natural wood pellets are safer than propane or gas, with little risk of flare-up and not a chance of dangerous gas leaks. Cooks indirectly, as recommended by the National Cancer Institute for producing less benzopyrene. Measures 33L x 43W x 42H inches fully assembled and retains a constant temperature even when used in the coldest conditions.
Distributed by Northwest Manufacturing of Red Lake Falls, Minnesota since 1989, WoodMaster furnaces have made a name for themselves as some of the finest outdoor furnaces and grills on the market. They're the first to manufacture bioenergy flex fuel furnaces. Safer and more efficient than gas or propane and backed by the National Caner Institute, WoodMaster's pellet grills are second to none. They're fine products and accessories can be found in an ever growing network of dealers and Northwest Manufacturing itself continues to innovate in underfloor heating, water distribution systems, and snow and ice melting systems. So stop burning up your budget, WoodMaster is here to take grilling and heating into the 21st century.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Burners
$26.98 to $27.99
- Wood pellets for Woodmaster pellet grills
- Your choice of select flavorful woods
- 100% clean-burning wood - no glues or binders
- 350° cooking requires 1 lb. of pellets per hour
- Convenient 20 lb. bag