Minuteman Wrought Iron Wood CartItem#: HN-MA104
You went to a lot of trouble to cut that firewood, didn't you? Well, why would you just toss it on the ground? This traditional-style wrought-iron wood cart is just what you need to easily and safely stow your firewood this season. Expertly crafted in durable iron, and boasting a handsome matte finish, this holder rolls easily on its two oversized wheels to spare your back the trouble of lifting and carrying. Buy with confidence, as this rack comes fully assembled and with a standard manufacturer's 1-year warranty.
- Comes with an elegant black finish
- Wood cart with wheels is made of wrought iron metal
- Durable accessory crafted from metal
- Measures 16W x 12D x 38H in.
Transport your logs from the outdoors to your fireplace with ease, using this Minuteman Wrought Iron Wood Cart. It stands 38" tall and has 5" wheels. Made of wrought iron for durability, this wood cart will be helping you with your fires for years!
Minuteman International began in 1977 with a focus on necessities for wood stoves including steamers, kettles and fireplace gloves. Since that time the company has expanded to include home and garden, birding supplies, and hearth and fireplace accessories.
Minuteman emphasizes unique, hand-forged, wrought iron, European designs for the hearth and fireplace. Bellows, andirons, firebacks and wood baskets are all part of the selection. Most recently, Minuteman acquired Adams Fireplace Accessories, furthering their selection of high-quality fireplace items.
The fireplace and hearth has always been a focal point in homes. It is where we gather to warm our hands, our feet, our souls. Minuteman International brings the perfect accessories to complement any fireplace, adding to the ambiance of warmth and family.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Wheels
16W x 12D x 38H in.
Assembly Difficulty Level
$99.99 to $109.99
- Black Wrought Iron
- Sturdy construction
- Small Dimensions: 16W x 12D x 22H inches
- Large Dimensions: 24W x 12D x 22H inches
$49.99 to $77.99
- Made from reinforced rubber and vinyl
- Spiral kit 5-ply construction
- High burst resistance
- Features solid brass couplings
- Flexible in sub-zero temperatures
- Can easily withstand water or air pressure of 125 PSI
- Available in your choice of hose capacity
- Three tongs grip firewood up to 8 inches thick
- Lever action handle with rubber grip
- All steel construction
- Overall dimensions are 35.5L x 3.75W x 3H inches
- No assembly required