WS Bath Collections Madera M2 72 Inch Modern Wood Freestanding TubItem#: HN-WSB008
$21,999.99 to $24,999.99
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Modern wood freestanding bathtub
- For use with floor- or wall-mount faucet (not included)
- Stunning laminated wood design, variety of finishes
- Features standard 1.5-inch drain opening
- Empty weight: 180 lbs., full weight: 620 lbs.
- Overall dimensions: 78.7L x 37.8W x 23.6H inches
Mother nature provides a peaceful retreat in the WS Bath Collections Madera M2 72 Inch Modern Wood Freestanding Tub. Thick laminated layers of wood in your choice of finishes ring you gracefully as you close your eyes and contemplate the day. A rounded white base makes the tub seem to float above the floor, but the solid mass of wood is an anchor for your soul while it provides a serene place for practical daily hygiene. Items required for the tub to function include a wall- or floor-mounted faucet, drain, and water supply line (not included). This freestanding tub comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty. We recommend that a professional plumber or contractor install your new tub and that you measure your space prior to purchasing to ensure a proper fit.
Tips to Take Before Taking it Easy in Your Clawfoot or Freestanding Tub
We know you're excited to transform your bathroom from dull to indulgent with the addition of a clawfoot tub or a freestanding tub, but please consider this important information before taking on your tub.
- We recommend having a professional plumber install your tub.
- Make sure your floor can support the weight of the tub, whether it's empty or full.
- Measure the doorway you'll take the tub through to get inside your house, and measure your stairwell and your bathroom doorway, too, to make sure the tub will fit. Remember that some tub feet are not removable.
- Get prepared with the right parts. You'll need some essentials to enjoy a proper clawfoot or freestanding tub experience. Keep in mind that parts such as the faucet, drain, supply lines, hand-held shower head, shower curtain, and shut-off valves are sold separately
- While you can use universal parts for some tubs, you'll find that others require parts that are the same brand as the tub. All of your necessary tub parts are available for purchase here at ClawfootTubs.com.
- Have your plumber ensure that your tub is level. To prevent the tub from moving and to protect your floor, try placing coasters underneath the tub feet.
- After the tub is installed, see that your plumber turns the water on and makes sure everything works and drains properly.
Now, don't forget the bubbles!
About WS Bath Collections
A tradition of fine handcraftsmanship, warmth of material, and beauty of design characterize this company's exclusive collection of fine bathroom and kitchen products. The collections include innovative and distinctive sinks, washbasins, washstands, bathtubs, bathroom furniture and complementary accessories that provide inspirational solutions for every imaginable decor.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
78.7L x 37.8W x 23.6H in.
1 Year Limited Warranty
180 lbs. (Empty), 620 lbs. (Full)
WS Bath Collections
Cherry, Teak, Walnut
Cherry, Walnut, Teak
$350.99 to $368.99
- Oval shower ring for freestanding tubs
- Constructed of solid brass in your choice of finish
- Includes three 24-inch-long ceiling support assemblies
- Measures 72L x 32W inches