Wysong Biotic pH+ Dog Food SupplementsItem#: HN-WYS022
$29.99 to $134.99
- Prevents oxalate, urate, or cystine crystal formation
- Restores proper mineral balance and metabolism
- Available in 5 pound pail or 11 oz. bottle
- Combats metabolic acidosis
- Designed for use with dogs or cats
Pet food supplements
Wysong Biotic pH+ Dog Food Supplements is a natural way to help dogs or cats needing assistance generating and maintaining an alkaline urine to help prevent oxalate, urate, or cystine crystal formation. The Biotic pH+ is designed to restore your pet's proper mineral balance and metabolism so that a more alkaline (basic) urine is generated. It also helps treat and naturally prevent oxalate, urate, and cystine urolith/crystal formation by promoting alkaline urine. This food supplement combats metabolis acidosis.
Directions: shake 1 teaspoon (3-4 full shakes) per 15 pounds body weight onto food daily.
Since 1979 Dr. Wysong's vision of providing truly natural, holistic pet food has been realized through pioneering research and commitment to principle. Wysong views your pet's health as en extremely serious concern and strives to develop state-of-the-art diets through their in-house pet health doctorate professionals. Unlike the typical pet food company, Wysong does not outsource their manufacturing or expertise.
For several generations, Wysong products have been fed to thousands of dogs, cats, ferrets, and horses alike, shoring up their health against common diseases and ailments throughout their lives. Wysong provides free pet health information to owners and the most nutritious pet food available to see their wish of the very best health for you and your pet become a reality. They don't call themselves "the thinking person's pet food" for nothing.
Dimensions & Specifications
11.5 oz., 5 lb.
DocumentationView Product Label here.
$39.99 to $64.99
- Serving size is 2 soft chews
- Tablets are easy to chew
- Helps reduce swelling in joints
- Ideal for elderly dogs with arthritis
- Available in varied quantities
$19.99 to $44.99
- High-calorie supplement
- Helps rejuvenate pets
- Taste is very palatable to dogs
- Includes vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Varied sizes; for animal use only
$49.99 to $94.99
- Kills 98-100% of fleas and ticks within 48 hours
- Available in 3 or 6 month supplies
- Treatment prevents infestation for up to 1 month
- Recommended for use on dogs 7 weeks and older
- Designed specifically for use on dogs