X8 Drums Kalimantan Backpacker Djembe Drum with Tote BagItem#: HN-XDRU009
- Goatskin drum is secured with braided alpine rope
- Hand-carved Kalimantan griffon bird design
- Made of plantation mahogany hardwood in brown
- Includes fitted tote bag for easy carrying
- Recommended for ages 5 and up
- Dimensions: 9 diam. x 16H in.
Drum, Tote bag
The X8 Drums Kalimantan Backpaker Djembe Drum with Tote Bag is a beautiful African-style rope-tuned drum. This one is crafted from one solid piece of mahogany and adorned with a hand-carved griffin design. You'll want a nice case to care for this exquisite drum, and you're in luck because it comes with just that!
About X8 Drums
X8 Drums truly walks to the beat of their own drum. This family-owned company is committed to providing the best selection of high-quality musical instruments, with an emphasis on world music percussion instruments. X8 Drums has certainly helped champion ethnic hand drums in the digital age, thanks to its founders - a New York City rocker and an internet sage.
Dimensions & Specifications
9L x 9W x 16H in.