X8 Drums Kente Cloth Royal DjembeItem#: HN-XDRU039
$54.03 to $166.87
- Premium goatskin drum head and traditional rope runners
- Newly designed bowl shape for optimal bass tones
- Seamless fiberglass shell in kente cloth design
- Protective rubber bottom and tips on tuning lugs
- Your choice of size
- Recommended for ages 5 and up
The X8 Drums Kente Cloth Royal Djembe is made with a fiberglass shell for supreme durability. This djembe is made with a Kente cloth design. Kente cloth is worn by royalty in Africa, and this specific pattern signifies spiritual energy.
About X8 Drums
X8 Drums truly walks to the beat of their own drum. This family-owned company is committed to providing the best selection of high-quality musical instruments, with an emphasis on world music percussion instruments. X8 Drums has certainly helped champion ethnic hand drums in the digital age, thanks to its founders - a New York City rocker and an internet sage.
Dimensions & Specifications
10L x 10W x 20H in., 14L x 14W x 26H in., 7L x 7W x 12H in
16 lbs., 3 lbs., 9 lbs.
Extra Small, Small, Large