Zooper Tango Escape Double StrollerItem#: HN-LAN084
- Full recline system, simple and compact fold
- 5-point safety harness, car seat fastener belt
- Storage in utility basket and canopy pocket
- Cup holder, easy-carry handle
- Single-handed pushing, 1-step braking
- Weight capacity: 50 lbs per seat
- Open dimensions: 32L x 30W x 40H inches
- Closed dimensions: 42L x 30W x 14H inches
Cup holder, All-purpose canopy, Five-point safety harness, White colored frame, Big utility basket
If you're one of the many parents strolling with two children, the Zooper Tango Escape Double Stroller is just what you've been looking for. Comfort for the kids? You bet. The seats recline separately all the way to flat, so one kid can snooze while the other one looks around. You can also strap a car seat onto either side, in case somebody fell asleep in the car. The four-wheel independent suspension makes for a smooth ride, and the adjustable leg rest can be moved to three different levels to fit each child's height and position. Safety features? You got it. The five-point safety harnesses keep kids secure in their seats. The front armrest on each seat provides added security, but it easily moves out of the way for entry and exit. If you've got a newborn lying flat, open up the infant safety enclosure for extra protection. The rear wheels brake together with one step on the latch for quick stops.
Why does double the kids somehow mean you need triple the storage space? No worries. Whether you have twins or an infant and a toddler, the Zooper Tango Escape Double Stroller has room for your kids and their gear. Each seat can hold up to 50 lbs. The undercarriage utility basket runs the width of both seats, and each canopy has a large pocket. And for you, there's a cup holder that's blessedly out of the kids' reach. The horizontal stroller handle means you can push with one hand while you take a sip. When you're done walking, the stroller folds easily and latches closed with a foldaway hook. For lifting, the easy-carry handle is centrally located for better balance. For storage, the folded stroller stands on its own.
So, don't think that having two little kids means you can't escape the house. Strap those kids in their seats and let the Zooper Tango Escape Double Stroller do the work - all you have to do is push.
- Adjustable leg rests for comfort
- Removable front arm rests for easy in and out
- Infant safety enclosure
- 4-wheel independent suspension for a smooth ride
- Latches with foldaway hook and stands for storage
- Available in various colors and patterns
- Stroller weight: 25 lbs
Dimensions & Specifications
Weight Capacity (lbs)