E-Z UP® 10' x 10' Express® II Steel Frame CanopyItem#: HN-EU012
Sorry, this item is currently
Out Of Stock
Frame, Top, Roller bag, Spikes
What's Not Included
The E-Z UP® 10 x 10 Express® II Canopy is super-lightweight for increased portability. Ideal for craft fairs, backyard parties, and sporting events, this shelter features a powder-coated anti-rust frame and a 250-denier polyester top in your choice of colors. The top stays attached to the frame for easy setup and tear-down, and the unit folds easily for storage. When fully open, the space inside measures 10 x 10 feet. Velcro fasteners are durable and easy to use.
The Express® II comes with a pyramid shape top that is elevated at the center.
International E-Z UP®, Inc. invented the portable, quickly erectable shelter in 1983, and created a successful business with quality products and a reputation for fine customer service. For nearly two decades, E-Z UP® has been the industry leader in portable shelters, with innovative designs that stand up to the test of time. Trust your special event to E-Z UP®.
Want to keep the bugs at bay? See below for enclosure accessories that will keep your canopy interior insect-free!
Dimensions & Specifications
10 x 10
250 Denier Polyester
10'L x 10'W x 6'9
11 Feet 4 Inches
AssemblyOur products are shipped partially assembled. Assembly is a matter of minutes with easy to follow instructions. Carefully read the instructions and acquaint yourself with the parts before starting assembly of your carport.
- Nylon construction with commercial stitching
- Each bag holds up to 40 lbs. of sand
- Material is weather-resistant
- Weight bags eliminate the need for stakes
$49.99 to $67.99
- Ideal for windy conditions; safe security for shelters
- Heavy-duty 14-inch size
- Thick rust-resistant steel
- 4 indexing holes for various depth options
- Quick-release pins for easy install
- Fill each Tube with Sand, Rock or Water
- (4) Tubes with Attaching Boat Straps
- Durable Heavy Duty PVC Construction
- Adapts to All Types of Free Standing Canopies
- Adds Up to 180 Pounds of Leveraged Weight