24 in. Emerald Bay WreathItem#: HN-TFD081
The 24 Inch Emerald Bay Wreath is thick and lush and gives off the subtle and fresh fragrance of eucalyptus. Crafted from baby spiral eucalyptus, diamond leaf eucalyptus, seeded eucalyptus and kiwi lepto, you'll love the luxuriant look and feel of this wreath. Eucalyptus may bleed colors on walls and doors in high humidity and high temperature locations.
The Flower Depot
The Flower Depot was founded in Tonganoxie, Kansas in 1989 in a Depot that was originally built in 1868 by a Carpenter and his Apprentice. The Flower Depot started by growing, drying, and selling flowers that grew well in the area, and slowly expanded. By 2000, The Flower Depot had bought a warehouse and had expanded into gardening, bird feeding, pest control, and environmental products. With their constantly changing product line, you'll always be able to find a wide selection of dried and preserved florals, silks, and pre-made wreaths along with a large assortment of gardening products and tools.
Dimensions & Specifications
$52.99 to $99.99
- Keeper holds most wreaths 24 inches or smaller
- Protective foam pads maintain wreath shape
- Dust-free storage for seasonal wreaths
- Made from durable nylon material
- Zipper closure and direct-suspend handle for easy carrying
- Durable construction and industrial strength zipper
- Fits up to a 4 foot decorated wreath
- Makes the end of January much easier
- Keeps storage areas organized
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about 24 in. Emerald Bay Wreath:
This wreath is absolutely beautiful and smells so good. It looks lovely on my living room wall. I would purchase it again, absolutely.