ADM Accessories Max Guider Guidescope Aiming DeviceItem#: HN-ADM022
The MAX Guider is an alitude/azimuth aiming device for your guidescope or finderscope. ADM Accessories has listened to all of your recommendations and has designed one of the most advanced pointing devices to ever hit the astronomy community. Like all ADM Accessories, price and superior craftmanship were paramount.
The base of the MAX Guider is a large dovetail plate adapter and attaches directly to any “D Series” dovetail. The top of the MAX guider is a DUAL saddle. The unique DUAL saddle accepts either “D Series” or “V Series” dovetails. The two adjustments make finding and centering guidestars trouble free. The pointing position of both altitude and azimuth adjustments can be locked for worry free, flexure free, long exposure astrophotography.This is also the perfect solution for large camera lenses where a 2D camera mount or ball head just wont cut it.
Dimensions & Specifications
$359.00 to $427.00
What more could you want this thing to do?
- 1.25 inch eyepiece holder with clamp rings
- Removeable 45 degree erect image star diagonal
- 25mm Dual-Crosshair Measureing Reticle
- Illuminated with variable brightness
- Sliding focuser drawtube and multiple lockscrews
- Perfect as a guidescope
- Integrated Dovetail Bar (EQ/Vixen), with 1/4-20 Tripod Thread