Alligator Board Work-n-More Work & Potting BenchItem#: HN-SYRP001
Perfect for hard-working applications from garden nurseries to factory floors, the Alligator Board Work-n-More Work & Potting Bench is crafted from unique perforated steel to be incredibly strong while remaining lightweight. It features two wide shelves that are great for storage or active work duty, and side and back panels with metal holes that accept standard hooks. Wide legs and heavy-duty design give the Alligator an advantage over similar benches in both weight capacity and actual weight. The shelves feature a unique and comfortable bull-nose front and won't rust or bend. If you work hard, wherever you work, the Alligator Board Work n More bench will be right there with you. 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty included.
About Alligator Board by Syr-Tech
Syr-Tech says of their 20-gauge steel Alligator Board, "It's not your father's pegboard, but it will be your son's!" This faith in their product is not unfounded - their perforated steel is run with strength-reinforcing dimpled holes that are designed to replace the flimsy products of the past. When you buy a product made with Alligator Board, you also buy into their tough-guy philosophy, backed with a 5-year product warranty.
Dimensions & Specifications
Country of Origin
54L x 17.5W x 38H in.
5 Year Limited Warranty
Weight Capacity (lbs)
- 3-in-1 stainless steel tool box with black trim
- Store and separate small parts and power tools
- Dimensions: 22.5W x 15D x 33H inches
- Top toolbox with removable tray
- Middle box with 2 sliding drawer
- Extra-large bottom cabinet with lock holes
- Unique suitcase design
- Stainless steel construction with 4 swivel casters
- Professional-grade stainless steel finish
- Built for the workshop or garage
- 12 drawers of various sizes
- Overall dimensions: 27.5W x 18D x 62.5H inches
- Weight capacity: 2200 lbs.
- Center locks for top and bottom chest
- High performance injection molded PP
- Resists dents, scratches, stains, and rust
- Lightweight for easy manueverability
- Weight capacity on wheels (evenly distributed): 100 lbs per shelf
- Total weight capacity on wheels (evenly distributed): 300 lbs