American Bath Factory Marilyn 66 Inch Slipper Acrastone Clawfoot TubItem#: HN-ABF098
Clawfoot tub, waste and overflow
Nothing beats a long, warm soak in the American Bath Factory Marilyn 66 Inch Slipper Acrastone Clawfoot Tub. Crafted from American Bath's exclusive innovation - acrylic AcraStone - this slipper-style clawfoot tub is unmatched in its class for thickness, strength, and warmth. This unique technology reinforces layers of acrylic and fiberglass to make natural warmth that cast iron simply can't duplicate. One side features a high wall meant to cradle your neck while you unwind in over a foot of calming water and bubbles. Choose from a variety of finishes for the feet and supplies to complete the look of your home-spa.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Holds a maximum of 44 gallons
- 16-inch water depth
- Chip-resistant color means tub will stay looking new even after years of use
- Porcelain-like surface both on inside and outside makes a high-gloss elegance from every viewing angle
- Includes waste and overflow with chain stopper
- Lightweight construction makes it ideal for second stories
Tips to Take Before Taking it Easy in Your Clawfoot or Freestanding Tub
We know you're excited to transform your bathroom from dull to indulgent with the addition of a clawfoot tub or a freestanding tub, but please consider this important information before taking on your tub.
- We recommend having a professional plumber install your tub.
- Make sure your floor can support the weight of the tub, whether it's empty or full.
- Measure the doorway you'll take the tub through to get inside your house, and measure your stairwell and your bathroom doorway, too, to make sure the tub will fit. Remember that some tub feet are not removable.
- Get prepared with the right parts. You'll need some essentials to enjoy a proper clawfoot or freestanding tub experience. Keep in mind that parts such as the faucet, drain, supply lines, hand-held shower head, shower curtain, and shut-off valves are sold separately
- While you can use universal parts for some tubs, you'll find that others require parts that are the same brand as the tub. All of your necessary tub parts are available for purchase here at ClawfootTubs.com.
- Have your plumber ensure that your tub is level. To prevent the tub from moving and to protect your floor, try placing coasters underneath the tub feet.
- After the tub is installed, see that your plumber turns the water on and makes sure everything works and drains properly.
Now, don't forget the bubbles!
About American Bath Factory
Since the late 70s, American Bath Factory has committed itself to creating the highest-standard products that are also easy to install. The company's track record speaks volumes: 20 different industry-first products, technologies, and designs - each one transforming how businesses imagine kitchen and bath pieces can function. American Bath Factory's intense efforts for value and innovation are on full display in the Cape Mansion Medicine Cabinet, promising decades of dependability.
Dimensions & Specifications
67L x 32W x 30H inches
Limited Lifetime Warranty
145 lbs. (Empty), 512 lbs. (Full)
American Bath Factory
16 inch Maximum Water Depth
2 Hole, 7 in. Centers
- Available in all metal finishes
- Mounts to side of bathtub
- Does not fit tubs wider than 42 inches
- Dimensions: 10L x 4W x 2H inches
- Available in all metal finishes
- Adjusts from 26.5 to 33 inches
- Does not fit tubs wider than 34 inches
- Dimensions: 26.5-33L x 7.25W x 3.5H inches