Aquaglide 20-Foot RunwayItem#: HN-NOS084
Fun in the water just got a whole lot easier. The Aquaglide 20 Foot Runway is a great piece for sliding, balancing, and more. It's an integral item for almost any water park, featuring the innovative Interloc system, which allows it to link up with other Aquaglide structures easily. Build a slide, create a walkway, or just use it on its own as an obstacle or play piece. Complete with a limited warranty against any and all manufacturing defects. The Runway features a 3-year warranty for recreational use and a 1-year warranty for commercial use.
- DuraTex is strong, commercial-grade fabric reinforced with PVC material. Ideally suited for water activities, DuraTex offers maximum strength and durability, making it the best fabric available. The piece incorporates 500d fabric fused with layers of 28-ounce PVC.
- It is fused with UV Block, the highest-grade UV coating available. Did you know that damage from the sun is the biggest contributor to shortening the life of water accessories? This UV Block is designed to keep your equipment lasting longer. Meant to last for 3 years, we recommend periodic maintenance to ensure lasting protection and resistance against the sun's damaging effects.
- RF Welding produces strong seams for excellent durability and outstanding quality. (Plus, it doesn't leave any splits or glue marks.) Radio frequency welding is the process used to fuse DuraTex material to ensure years of use.
- Interloc straps, combined with heavy-duty stainless fittings allow for Aquaglide items to be connected to one another for modular use. Interloc works with an easy cinch but has all you're looking for in total security of a locking connection.
- Heavy-duty molded handles create convenient, safe boarding and transport. This piece includes four handles set into the surface.
Dimensions & Specifications
20L x 6W ft., 6H in.
3-Year Limited Warranty