Baader Planetarium Locking/Sliding T-2 Focuser for 1.25 inch EyepiecesItem#: HN-AAS080
This versatile adapter functions as a variable length T-thread adapter as well as a T-thread to 1.25" eyepiece holder.
The adapter consists of two parts. The inner part has a female T-thread on one side and a 1.25" eyepiece holder/barrel with a single thumbscrew on the other. The total length of this part is 29mm/1.14".
The outer part is is an adapter that cannot be used by itself, but slides over the inner part. This combination functions as a variable T-thread spacer with a male T-thread on one side and a female T-thread on the other. The total length of this combined adapter can be varied between 31.5mm/1.24" and 42.5mm/1.67". The outer, sliding sleeve clamps down on the inner adapter with another thumbscrew.
Of course, this is not a conventional "focuser" despite Baader's product name for this item, but it can be used as one if you slide the inner eyepiece holder manually and lock it into place.
Dimensions & Specifications
2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Enjoy 68 Degree apparent field of view - at an amazing price
- 8 Elements in 5 groups
- 20mm of eye relief
- Fits both 1.25 and 2 inch focusers
- Great for binoviewers and spotting scopes
- Uniqe physical design with inset volcano-top shape
- High-grade glass for maximum transmission
- Superb mechanical quality and internal baffling
- Threaded for 1.25" format filters
- 2x Barlow Lens
- 1.25" format
- Can be configured for multiple uses
- Dual nickel-plated clamp screws
- Spring bronze lock ring