Rescue Basketweave Rainwater UrnItem#: HN-EGP011
Dual Diverter, Tubing, Instructions, Grommets
What's Not Included
Finally, eco-friendly water collection is attractive. The Rescue Basketweave Rainwater Urn is constructed of highly durable UV-resistant resin material that won't fade or crack in the sun, so it'll last for years of cost-effective and attractive use. The brown finish coats a basketweave design that will add a rustic simplicity to any outdoor space.
Collect up to 60 gallons of fresh, pure rainwater that cuts cost of water bills, reduces waste from water-treatment plants, and provides natural water for your botanical hobbies. Just attach a hose to the easy-to-use valve and viola! You've got fresh water. To top it all off, the extra-large planter on top has built-in weep holes to prevent your plants roots' from rotting.
About Emsco Group:
Emsco Group was founded in 1867, manufacturing practical and innovative things to make life better and easier. While cow pokes and buggy whips have given way to snowboards and garden gadgets, Emsco still holds to the values its founder Theo J. Ely espoused 140 years ago: Innovation, Function, Quality, and Service. Emsco is based in Girard, Pennsylvania.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
24L x 24W x 48H in.
To prevent freezing/cracking, must empty and disconnect in freezing weather
- Use the Save the Rain Diverter to channel water from your downspout to your barrel or watering can
- The small diverter dimensions are: 11L x 3W x 2.5H inches
- The large diverter dimensions are: 11L x 4W x 3H inches
- Constructed of galvanized steel for strength
- Keep the diverter in the open position or extended to reroute rainwater
- Close the diverter when your rain barrel or can is full and your downspout works as normal
- The small diverter fits standard rectangular residential downspouts, typically less than 3 1/2 inches, in metal or plastic, or 3 inch round downspouts
- The large diverter fits standard rectangular residential downspouts, typically less than 4 1/2 inches, in metal or plastic, or 4 and 5 inch round downspouts
- Designed to connect 2 Rain Wizard rain barrels
- Durable, 16-inch industrial-strength hose
- 2 stainless steel clamps secure hose to barrels
- Quick and easy to install
- Increases your water gathering capacity
- Special stand lifts rain barrel 11-inches off ground
- Easier to fill watering cans and less bending for you
- Constructed of select pressure treated Southern pine
- 1-year warranty for peace of mind
- Dimensions: 30L x 30W x 14H inches
- Measures 22.5 inches from post to post