Beacon Looms Monterrey Grommet Curtain PanelItem#: HN-BCLM007
About Beacon Looms
Founded in 1914 in New York City, Beacon Looms, Inc. has been designing, manufacturing and supplying quality goods to the Home Textile industry for over 90 years. Originally producing trimmings, the company quickly extended into the design and manufacturing of curtain and draperies products. Today, Beacon Looms continues to be a leader providing window treatments ranging from opening price points to high fashion quality, 100% doupioni silk, and their successful luxury bedding line is recognized as one of the best in the industry.
Dimensions & Specifications
40W x 84L in.
- Traditional hall tree with crown and base moldings
- Hardwood solids with warm oak finish
- Features 4 double hooks for coats, hats and scarves
- Bench seat lifts for convenient hidden storage
- Measures 40W x 18.5D x 64H inches
- 48 to 84 in. long telescopic rod
- 0.875 in. diam. rod
- Decorative styled, sturdy metal construction
- Bronze coated rod with transparent sage finials
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Beacon Looms Monterrey Grommet Curtain Panel:
These curtains are even better than I expected. The quality of the material and workmanship is excellent, and the color (red) is rich and vibrant. The texture of the material feels like velvet. What a great buy at a fabulous price! I highly recommend these curtain panels.