Bellaterra Parma 23.6-in. Black Single Bathroom Vanity with Optional MirrorItem#: HN-BTH120
Vanity, Vanity top, Sink; Matching mirror optional
What's Not Included
Pardon us, but we think the Bellaterra Parma 23.6-in. Black Single Bathroom Vanity with Optional Mirror is a great choice for your home. Here's why: it's constructed of solid wood, offers storage and style with sacrificing quality, and it's got a unique wall-mounted design. Don't forget that polished white ceramic countertop, either. Oh, and it's finished to resist both water and humidity damage. Yup. It is nice.
By combining novel manufacturing processes with traditional craftsmanship and rigorous inspections, Bellaterra retains an unblemished reputation for fine quality and customer service. For over 15 years, the owners of Bellaterra have made certain that production is meticulously managed, from choosing materials to the impeccable construction. All-wood finishes prevent humidity and water damage, ensuring all Bellaterra products remain un-warped, unstained, and gorgeous for a lifetime.
Dimensions & Specifications
24W x 18.5D x 16.75H in.
Vanity with Mirror
- Easy installation on 1 hole measuring 1 3/8 diam. in.
- Solid brass construction in a chrome finish
- Drip-free faucet with cylindrical base and elongated spout
- 2.2 gpm flow rate
- Overall height: 6 1/8 in.
- Includes a limited lifetime warranty
$188.51 to $337.99
- Easy-to-use 2-handle lever system
- High-arc spout design provides more clearance
- Features elegant 8- to 16-inch widespread installation
- ADA compliant
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Overall dimensions: 4.75L x 5.94H inches
- Manufacturer provides limited lifetime warranty
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Good Height
- Good Surface Space
- Nice Finish
Comments about Bellaterra Home Bellaterra Parma 23.6-in. Black Single Bathroom Vanity with Optional Mirror:
Haven't installed yet but checked it out of the box. Nice solid wood, metal support brackets in the back, sink looks beter then expected.
Priced 200 to 400 dollars LESS then other cabinets we were looking at. (and some of those were MDF )