Belly Band for Pet IncontinenceItem#: HN-ODI024
$14.99 to $ 22.99
The Belly Band for Pet Incontinence is a wonderful way to dissuade pets with "that" problem. The entire pad is washable (cold wash, cool dry). Give yourself the comfort of knowing your carpet and floors are protected with this belly band. This product is "Made In America".
Norman O'Donnell wanted something better for his dogs but found that pet shops didn't sell such products. So, in 1985, he established O'Donnell Industries to manufacture Snoozer™ Pet Products.
Today, O'Donnell offers customers a profusion of quality pet products. Because today's pets are considered "part of the family," Snoozer Pet Products are designed to blend easily with almost any home decor. The company's indoor products are crafted from upholstery-grade fabrics available in a multitude of colors and patterns that will keep your animals stylishly warm and comfy.
Dimensions & Specifications
Extra Small, Large, Medium
All Other Materials
12L x 9W x 1H inches
Size, Large, Medium, X-Small, XX-Small, Color
- Insert inside any bed with velcro or zipper closure
- 12 watts, 24 volts
- Low voltage for safety
- Bed must measure at least 18 x 18 inches
- Surrounds pet with gentle warmth
- Dimensions: 17L x 17W x 1H inches
- Composed of durable nylon quilting
- Water-resistant and hair-resistant
- Removable, zippered cover is washable
- Removable, 2-inch-thick foam pad body
- Bolsters allow the pad to expand
- Expands from 36L x 40W inches to 42L x 52W inches
- All Snoozer products are "Made In America"
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Put On
- Good Quality
- Washes Well
- Hard to Clean
- Missing Ease of Use
Comments about Belly Band for Pet Incontinence:
It is unfortunate that this product didn't allow for sanitary pads to be added for ease of use. You can put on the pads if they are self adhesive. Without pads added the urine goes right through the cloth. There is no waterproof protection.
- Feels full size too small