Berg USA Case-IH AF Riding ToyItem#: HN-BGU007
Just like a farmer, your child will head out in the morning on the Berg USA Case-IH AF Riding Toy and you may not see him again until it gets dark. This rugged off-road riding toy has a metal frame and an adjustable seat of molded plastic that will put them at just the right height to reach the pedals. When they do, the AF hub will let them pedal forward, coast, or even pedal in reverse. The air-filled knobby tires are designed to conquer yards, streets, or the bumpiest pasture your little ranch hand can discover. Plenty of logo badges, decals, and bright red styling give this rider the look of a real Case vehicle. Try adding the Berg USA Trailer Junior Riding Toy for added imaginative play. This riding toy weighs 113 lbs and is recommended for children ages 5 and up. Adults under 6-ft. and 285 lbs. can also ride comfortably.
- AF (automatic freewheel) hub for easy pedal control
- Sealed-bearing wheels for effortless rolling on all terrain
- 4 wheel mud guards and chain cover for safety
- Dashboard decals include speedometer
- Realistic-looking hood exhaust pipe
- Attractive and adjustable color-coordinated sport seat
- Sport-grip steering wheel with pretend airbag
About Berg USA
Founded in 2010, Berg USA is quickly becoming a recognized name in children's riding toys with their innovative designs and attention to safety that don't get in the way of their dedication to providing outdoor exercise for both kids and adults. Berg USA designs and offers a wide variety of high-quality pedal go-karts for home or commercial use ranging in size to comfortably accommodate ages 2 through adult, as well as their versatile line of MOOV construction kits.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
6 and Up
- Constructed of sturdy, durable, weatherproof plastic
- 30 in. tall boards with adjustable heights and expanded base
- Set includes a stop sign, speed limit 25, and one way
- Also includes railroad crossing, yield, and school crossing
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Helps children learn safety through sign recognition
- Recommended for ages 3 years and up