Berg USA Ferrari 150 Italia Riding ToyItem#: HN-BGU010
Make sure to pick up an extra pair of sunglasses when you bring home the Berg USA Ferrari 150 Italia Riding Toy, because your child is probably going to steal yours while they ride around on this stylish pedal toy. This racer may be pedal powered, but the styling is pure F1, from the aerodynamic nose and authentic badging to the air-filled racing tires. The metal frame supports a molded plastic sport seat that puts them in just the right place to work the pedals. The BFR hub gives them the ability to pedal forward, coast, brake, or even pedal in reverse. Sealed bearings make sure that the tires will roll smoothly across the finish line for years. This toy has a weight of 56 lbs and is recommended for children ages 3 to 8.
- BFR (brake, forward, reverse) hub for easy pedal control
- Chain cover for safety
- True Italian racer styling
- Painted sidewalls
- Sponsor decals include Shell, Alice, and Fiat
- Attractive molded plastic sport seat
- Adjustable seat and steering wheel
About Berg USA
Founded in 2010, Berg USA is quickly becoming a recognized name in children's riding toys with their innovative designs and attention to safety that don't get in the way of their dedication to providing outdoor exercise for both kids and adults. Berg USA designs and offers a wide variety of high-quality pedal go-karts for home or commercial use ranging in size to comfortably accommodate ages 2 through adult, as well as their versatile line of MOOV construction kits.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
3 to 6
- Constructed of sturdy, durable, weatherproof plastic
- 30 in. tall boards with adjustable heights and expanded base
- Set includes a stop sign, speed limit 25, and one way
- Also includes railroad crossing, yield, and school crossing
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Helps children learn safety through sign recognition
- Recommended for ages 3 years and up