Help create more microbes in your compost for a more nutrient solution with the Bioblender. Designed to deliver an abundance of small oxygen bubbles to your brewer, you'll have your compost saturated with oxygen in no time.
Brewing top notch aerated compost tea with SoilSoup
With the SoilSoup organic inoculant, SoilSoup organic nutrient solution, and an effective aeration system, you can brew top quality aerated compost tea. SoilSoup testing results continuously show a very healthy aerobic compost tea rated high in diversity and aerobic microbes. In average, the microbial population multiplies by 50,000 times during the brewing process. And, the ratio between aerobes vs. anearobes is in the 10/1 ratio, which is considered well above the desired range.
- The SoilSoup inoculant is a mix of organic earthworm castings and wood based humus. It is produced at a WSDA certified organic farm and is guaranteed to be free of pathogens such as ecoli and salmonella. In short, the best earthworm castings we can find.
- The SoilSoup nutrient solution is a blend of 8 organic materials designed to grow the maximum population of soil microbes. To insure freshness the nutrient solution is pasteurized before bottling. It is also certified organic by WSDA.
- The Bioblender and the aeration valve system both produce an abundance of small oxygen bubbles and agitation. Small air bubbles and agitation are the keys to brewing a healthy aerobic compost tea.
Dimensions & Specifications
16.5L x 6.5W x 4.5H inches
Gro Green Organics
- Helps insure maximum brew potential
- Keeps your compost tea at the correct temperature
- Crafted from glass, metal, and plastic
- Proprietary blend of organic materials
- Grows the maximum population of soil microbes
- Nutrient mix is pasteurized before bottling
- Use 1 ounce per gallon when brewing fresh compost tea
- Stores your compost tea
- Perfect for using when emptying your brewer
- Includes a lid and 2 vent stacks
- Crafted from metal and plastic
- Holds up to 25 gallons
- Measures 23.5L x 23.5W x 17.5H inches