Blue Nylon Dog Collars with Blue LEDsItem#: HN-FPO027
Night time walks can be dangerous, but you can make your dog more visible to passing motorists with the Blue Nylon Dog Collars with Blue LEDs. The line of LED lights on this collar run in either a steady or flashing mode to keep you and your best friend safe.
- Small collar is .75W inch; fits 10- to 14-inch neck
- Medium is 1W inch; fits 13- to 20-inch neck
- Large is 1W inch; fits 16- to 26-inch neck
About Flipo Group
Anyone can imitate; a select few innovate. Located in La Salle, Ill., Flipo Group offers a wide variety of products ranging from decorative home accents to solar products and useful devices. They specialize in products that use LED technology. After 12 years of product innovation, Flipo Group continues to pride itself on the ability to bring imaginative and inventive goods to market - first.
Dimensions & Specifications
10-14L x .75W in., 13-20L x 1W in., 16-26L x 1W in.
1.8 oz, 3 oz., 3.4 oz.
Large, Medium, Small
Size, Small, Medium, Large
- Made from nylon
- LED lights on both sides for higher visibility
- Steady or blinking mode
- Uses 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Measures 48L x 1W inches
$26.99 to $29.99
- Adjustable polyester raincoat
- Full comfort fleece lining
- Removable hood converts to jacket
- Bright colors for safety
- Choose from various sizes and colors
- Miniature bone shapes, great for training
- Natural, human-grade and kosher ingredients
- No animal proteins, parts, by-products, or fillers
- 5.5-oz. packages
- 4.13-lb. total weight
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Like the onoff button
- Works well at night
- Claspbuckle seems cheap
- At night
Comments about Blue Nylon Dog Collars with Blue LEDs:
Received the collar about a week ago. Works great so far. I bought it for use on my black Lab, so I can see him in the yard at night. I prefer the flashing light mode, as I think it would be more noticeable to vehicle traffic if he was to run into the roadway. The lights are bright at night. Don't really think there is a need to use the lights during the day. The clasp/buckle seems kind of cheap and flimsy and has me concerned for durability in the long run. Overall, for the price it's not bad at all.
Service and delivery comments:
Delivery was prompt - less than a week. No problems/issues at all.