B.O.B. Revolution CE Stroller - BlackItem#: HN-BRX159
Single-seat swivel-wheel stroller, multi-position independent canopy
Show off your stylish sensibility around town with the B.O.B. Revolution CE Stroller - Black. This sleek, black stroller is ideal for cruising around town with your little one in tow. Its swiveling front wheel offers the maneuverability needed in tight spaces or for moving through crowds. The large seatback pocket and Low Boy Cargo Basket provide storage for everything that you and your little one need when out on the town. The strong and lightweight frame and the easy two-step folding system make transporting this stroller from one location to the next a cinch.
Or when your errands require more footwork than automotive transport, simply turning on the front wheel swivel lock will provide a smoother forward motion that will help you zip along the sidewalks more quickly. And no matter how long you need to be out and about, the smart design of the Revolution CE ensures that your little rider will remain snug and secure the whole time with an innovative shock absorption system, adjustable canopy, padded harness, and open cell foam padded seats. Having a child shouldn't have to slow you down, and the Revolution CE makes sure you look good while keeping up.
- Front wheel swiveling capability for tighter turns
- Front wheel locking mechanism for active performance
- State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system
- Easy, two-step folding
- Padded handlebar and wrist strap for sure grip
- Ultra-padded, adjustable reclining seat
- Adjustable canopy with viewing window
- Lightweight alloy wheels, durable and compact
- 1 Low Boy Cargo Basket, 1 large seatback pocket
- Internal seat pockets
- Tracking knob to keep stroller rolling straight
- Weight: 23lbs.
- Capacity: 70lbs. (occupant plus luggage weight)
- Padded 5-point harness
- Frame material: high-strength aluminum alloy
- Seat material: water-repellant coated weave fabric
- Open cell foam padding
- Coil spring and elastomer core suspension system
- Adjustable shock release for varying weight capacity
- Pneumatic tires: 1.75W x 12.5H inches
- Pneumatic tubes with schrader valve
- Hub: quick release axle
- Sealed cartridge ball bearings
- Wheels: Aluminum alloy rim
- Stainless steel spokes and alloy nipples
- Foot-activated rear wheels parking break
- Canopy: 5 position toggle, 125-degree range
In 1994, Roger Malinowski, a bicycle industry maven, met Philip Novotny, an airline mechanic, in San Luis Obispo, California. From the marriage of Novotny's ingenuity and Malinowski's industry knowhow came B.O.B., a world-renowned company with roots in developing revolutionary bicycle trailers such as the YAK. Once Malinowski and Novotny began raising families, they felt an urge to start applying the innovative principles they developed in bicycle trailers to strollers. They strived to build a superior product that would combine the best of a bunch of worlds: a lightweight, high-quality stroller that you could take running, hiking, and off-roading and that would still fold up easily and compactly. Like any sensible entrepreneurial parent, Malinowski and Novotny subjected their designs to rigorous analysis . . . by testing them on their own children. The result was their wildly successful Sport Utility Stroller. Then, through an endorsement by the famous Ironman triathlon endurance race as well as the addition of several more groundbreaking innovations such as a swiveling front wheel, B.O.B. has become one of the most visible, trusted names among athletic parents.
Dimensions & Specifications
Weight Capacity (lbs)
51.5L x 25.5W x 39.5H in.
Sponge area with solution of lukewarm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove all soap and allow to dry. DO NOT USE DETERGENT.