Boilermaker 1/2 HP Pond AeratorItem#: HN-SAC014
$1,600.99 to $1,757.99
Aerator, Power cord
What's Not Included
2 anchor weights, Rope
If maintaining a healthy pond is most important to you, then the Boilermaker Aerator is just what you need. This high volume floating surface aerator is designed for maximum oxygen transfer and large volume water circulation. The low profile design creates a white boil effect of highly aerated water in a minimal display pattern.
One of the most environmentally friendly water aerators on the market, this 1/2 HP Boilermaker is manufactured with a stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor. You don't have to change the oil or perform maintenance, and no control box is needed. This aerator comes standard with 70 feet of heavy-duty, 12-gauge submersible power cord. Available in 115-volt or 230-volt options. GFCI required; please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
Features and Specifications:
- Stainless steel, 115-volt or 230-volt, 1/2 HP, oil-free motor
- 400 gallons of water per minute
- Highly aerated, low profile spray
- Electric power cord provided is 70 feet in length, 12-gauge submersible, with plug
- Salt water approved
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation
- 32-inch minimum pond depth required
- Pond size should be 1/4 acre or larger
- Motor specs: 60 HZ, single phase, 10.0 amps, 680 watts
- No maintenance required
- 5-year motor warranty
- Easy installation
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete block required for anchoring (not included)
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included)
About Scott Aerator Company
For over 40 years, family-owned Scott Aerator Company has been dedicated to supplying the highest quality, value-based pond fountains and water aerators on the market. Located near Grand Rapids on the shores of Lake Michigan, Scott Aerator manufactures their fountains and water aerators right here in the USA where they're tested and proven for your satisfaction and enjoyment.
Dimensions & Specifications
Fountain Spray Height
Scott Aerator Co.
Horse-Power, 115V - 1/2 HP, 230V - 1/2 HP
Very little maintenance is required for products manufactured by Scott Aerator. The motors and pumps are oil-free, self-contained units which require little more than a good spraying off with the garden hose when removing from the water for the season. Or, if you use your unit all year long, take it out of the water once a year and spray it out well with clean water.
- Unpainted in a simple black color
- Ideal for illuminating a pond
- Constructed from ultra-durable thermoplastic composite resin
- Heat-resistant flat glass lense is fully sealed for watertight outdoor and underwater usage
- Uses Bi-Pin light bulbs
- Simple cylindrical housing with a flat lens
- NOT for pool or spa use