Bokashi Pet Cycle Fermentation SystemItem#: HN-BKA017
Pet Cycle Fermentation System
- Arrives completely assembled
- Comes with a spritz bottle for diluted accelerant
- Eliminates pet waste odor
- Rapidly metabolizes pet waste to rich soil
- Environmentally friendly
Eliminate pet waste odor and help the environment at the same time with the Bokashi Pet Cycle Fermentation System. With two 3.5 gallon pet cycle fermenters, this system comes complete with three 400 Bokashi culture mix bags, one Bokashi dispenser, 1 gallon of Bokashi accelerant concentrate, and a spritz bottle. Easy to use, you'll be able to convert your pet waste into rich soil which will restore nutrients and microbes to the soil, making the soil healthier and better for plant life to thrive.
Founded by Dr. Lawrence Green in the late 2008, Bokashicycle's mission is to educate, alert, and help to make our planet a safer and better place. Meaning "fermented organic matter" in Japanese, the Bokashicycle method is designed to keep food scraps, yard waste, and even pet waste out of landfills and sewers and instead return them to the soil after fermenting them, helping the soil to become stronger and more nutrient rich which results in healthier and more nutritious plants and vegetables. The Bokashi method also helps people save money on trash collection and, even more importantly, helps stop the tons of carbon dioxide, heat, and methane gas that is released into the atmosphere.
The Bokashi method is an anaerobic process that ferments food, yard, and pet waste in as little as 10 days. Once everything is properly fermented it's returned to the soil where, in about two weeks, the enriched soil can be used for seeds or plants and eliminates the need for artificial fertilizers. The Bokashi name and logo illustrate the natural cycle that is at work: leftover waste is fermented, not composted, and mixed into the soil. The soil then helps to produce plants and vegetables that are strong and healthy, which we can then consume, thus completing the cycle.
Dimensions & Specifications
12L x 12W x 12H in.
Pet Waste Fermentation
- Designed to rapidly degrade pet waste
- Use with Bokashi culture mix in an anaerobic fermenter
- Dilute 1 cup of accelerant with 2 gallons of water
- Only requires 3 puffs after each addition of pet waste
- 1 gallon of concentrate is enough for 16 fermenting cycles
- Perfect for people with a lot of pets
- Adds additional capacity to ferment pet waste
- Build capacity in 3.5 gallon increments, or 20 pounds
- Measures 12L x 12W x 12H inches
- Designed to be used with Bokashi culture mix
- Rapidly degrades pet waste
- Use at the end of each day
- 1 gallon of concentrate makes 16 industrial cycles