Brookline Poster BedItem#: HN-BRW270
Sorry, this item is currently
Out Of Stock
Bed, Posters, Rails, Slat
What's Not Included
Mattress, Box Spring, Bedding
A four-poster classic design reinvented for today's homes, the Brookline Poster Bed is just right for those who don't compromise on quality or taste. Clean lines and updated elements heighten the beauty of the clean-cut headboard and footboard, while turned posts topped with sculpted finials complement the elegant look.
Constructed of durable American walnut, this bed is built to offer years of enjoyment. Available in a choice of queen, king, and California king sizes, this bed is assembled with a easy-to-use, cam lock system and includes wood rails and a slat system. Box spring is required. The refined look and distinctive character of the Brookline Poster Bed make it a perfect choice for those who want nothing but the best.
- Queen: 86.25L x 65.5W x 87.75H inches
- King: 86.25L x 82.5W x 87.75H inches
- California king: 90.25L x 77.5W x 87.75H inches
Brownstone's mission is to create quality manufactured furniture with innovative and timeless designs. The people of Brownstone pride themselves on ensuring that the highest quality standards are met when building their furniture. Based in Richmond, Calif., they select the finest-grade environmentally-friendly woods, and use only American-made finishing materials. From bedroom collections to dining and occasional pieces, Brownstone's signature is to artfully blend the classic look of traditional furniture with the clean lines of contemporary design. Brownstone's intention is to offer its customers high-design furniture that endures the test of time and is uncompromised in quality.
Dimensions & Specifications
Cal King, King, Queen
Care of wood finish:
- Dust with a soft, clean cloth. Always rub in the direction of the wood grain.
- Avoid contact with cigarettes, hot dishes, moisture, and harsh solvents such as nail polish and alcohol.
- Do not place beverages directly on furniture.
- Remove spills and smudges immediately.
- Do not place near heat outlets, windows, or in direct sunlight.