Bushnell 7x50mm H2O Waterproof Porro Prism BinocularsItem#: HN-BUP784
You can certainly look again through this outstanding set of field glasses from Bushnell. Their BaK-4 internal roof prism ensures high quality image resolution with minimal aberration, while the convenient twist-up eyecups allow for both flexibility and comfort with extended use. This sturdy set of binoculars is totally waterproof and fogproof, and it is cased in a durable shell padded by thick rubber armor for a completely slip-resistant grip and excellent shock absorption through a wide range of field conditions.
The ultimate on-the-water viewing conditions, Bushnell's ever-popular H2O binoculars have been enhanced for 2012 with a Soft Texture Grip to keep them on board and in your hands in the most challenging conditions. Just as before, they're O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged to ensure stunning views no matter how wet they get. To maximize light transmission and clarity, standard equipment includes multi-coated optics and premium quality BaK-4 prism glass. From the streamside to the Gulf Stream, the world simply looks better through the Bushnell H2O binoculars.
- BaK-4 prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission
- 100% waterproof
- O-Ring sealed and nitrogen purged
- Non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a firm grip
- Twist-up eyecups
- Large center-focus knob for easy adjustments
- Longer eye relief
If you like spending time around water but fishing your binoculars out of a pond or snowbank isn't what you had in mind, never fear. Waterproof construction and textured, non-slip rubber pads give you a grip on the situation, even where it is slippery, wet and wild.
Dimensions & Specifications
Bushnell H2O Waterproof Binoculars
Close Focusing Distance
Field of View at 1000 Yards
Objective Lens Diameter
Porro Prism Binoculars
Full Size Binoculars
DocumentationBushnell H2O Full Size Rebate
- Ideal for use with heavy binoculars
- Durable strap wears well
- Easy to attach to binoculars
- Quick disconnect when not in use
- Makes a great upgrade to straps that come with binoculars
- Once you use a harness - you will never go back to a regular neck strap!
- Great for keeping your binoculars quick at hand
- Reduces neck strain found from common straps
- Great for cameras too!
- Complete kit for optical care
- Safe to use with most lenses
- Convenient, water-resistant carrying case
- Flexible lens brush with bellows
- Microfiber cleaning cloth