Bushnell Bear Grylls 10x42 BinocularsItem#: HN-BUP827
Bear Gyrlls. Bushnell. The two toughest names in outdoors. He's one of the world's foremost survival experts. A man who has endured, even thrived, in the most unforgiving environments on the planet. He is Bear Grylls. And this year, we're proud to welcome him into the Bushnell fold with our specialized Bear Grylls edition products. Made with the same never say die durability as their namesake, and feature the superiority that we've built our name on.
High performance and rugged dependability, for the most at home when ol' Mother Nature is at her worst. Only from Bushnell.
The only optics worthy of the name 'Bear'.
Tough as the man they’re named after. Like Bear, they prove their mettle when the conditions range somewhere between awful and unforgiving. Fully multicoated optics and razor-sharp BaK-4 prisms guide the way, giving you maximum brightness, even when the weather doesn’t. And the rugged, waterproof design is made to withstand everything from a scramble up a rock face to long treks in the pouring rain.
For those who never flinch in the face of challenge – and expect the same from their optics.
Dimensions & Specifications
Bushnell Bear Grylls Binoculars
Close Focusing Distance
Field of View at 1000 Yards
Objective Lens Diameter
Roof Prism Binoculars
Full Size BInoculars
DocumentationBushnell Bear Grylls Rebate
- Specially designed to clean fine optics
- Retractable natural hair brush
- Cleaning tip with non-liquid spill-proof compound
- Compact, pocket-sized design
- Cleans binoculars, cameras, and other optical surfaces
- Complete kit for optical care
- Safe to use with most lenses
- Convenient, water-resistant carrying case
- Flexible lens brush with bellows
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Once you use a harness - you will never go back to a regular neck strap!
- Great for keeping your binoculars quick at hand
- Reduces neck strain found from common straps
- Great for cameras too!