Calphalon Contemporary 7 in. Santoku KnifeItem#: HN-CLN169
The Calphalon Contemporary 7 in. Santoku Knife is perfectly balanced to make cutting and chopping a pleasure. The full-tang blade of this easy-to-handle knife is hand-forged of premium quality high-carbon German steel. The divots at the edge of the blade help it easily slide through foods without getting stuck. The durable polyresin handle has an ergonomically contoured grip. The 7-inch fine edge blade is ideal for making thin slices, chopping, and cutting. Each knife type is individually balanced for comfort and efficiency. As with all fine blades, hand-washing is recommended. The Calphalon Contemporary 7 in. Santoku Knife will have you cooking - and feeling - like a chef.
Calphalon's mission is to be the culinary authority in kitchenwares, enhancing the home chef's food experience during planning, prep, cooking, baking, and serving. Based in Toledo, Ohio, Calphalon is a leading manufacturer of professional quality cookware, cutlery, bakeware, and kitchen accessories for the home chef. Calphalon is a Newell-Rubbermaid company.
Calphalon's goal is to give you, the home chef, all the tools you need to realize your highest potential in the kitchen. From your holiday roasting pan to your everyday fry pan, count on Calphalon to be your culinary partner - day in and day out, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a lifetime.
Dimensions & Specifications
Hand Wash Only
Japanese & Santoku Knives
High Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
The Calphalon Contemporary Collection
- Hand-forged, high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Durable polyresin handle with ergonomic grip
- As with all quality knives, hand-washing is recommended
- Knife features 7-inch fine edge full tang blade
- High-carbon stainless steel sharpens effectively
- Steel is magnetized to attract metallic fibers
- Slip-resistant handle makes steel safe for use
- Contemporary, ergonomic plastic handle aids comfort
- Sharpening steel measures 10 inches in length
- Sharpens blades quickly and easily with a few strokes
- Perfect size creates secure foundation for safety
- Sharpens straight-edged, serrated, or scalloped blades
- Set includes matte black sharpener and wood bar board
- Clean sharpener after use; wipe with damp rag, wipe dry
- Solid wood bar board is ideal for small cutting jobs