Celestron Cometron 114AZ Reflector TelescopeItem#: HN-CELE639
Even beginning stargazers can catch stunning views of the next comet with Celestron's Cometron 114AZ telescope. Designed specifically for viewing comets, Cometron offers a 114mm parabolic mirror to capture the sharpest views of even dim comets on their journey toward the Sun. The simple Newtonian reflector optical design and included red-dot finderscope make it easy to navigate the night sky.
Cometron is also a perfect instrument for viewing objects in our solar system and beyond. Its wide field of view renders the Moon, the Milky Way galaxy, and the rings of Saturn in impressive detail. You'll even be able to observe the moon of Jupiter as well as distant objects like the Orion Nebula.
Dimensions & Specifications
Viewing Galaxies/Star Clusters
For the Beginner
Celestron Cometron Telescopes
Your map to locate objects in the night sky
- Front cover features rotating planisphere picture
- Lists over 1,000 stars
- Tracks path of stars and other celestial objects
- Companion tool for Celestron telescopes
- New Fourth Edition
- Perfect for any beginner or advanced astronomer
- Star Charts for stargazers
- Great for telescopes and binoculars
- Hard Cover, 192 pages, 11" x 10 3/4" x 7/8"
Enhance deep-sky observing in light-polluted skies
- Blocks the common wavelengths of light pollution
- This filter improves the view of nebulas, galaxies and clusters
- If you're going to own a filter, this is the one to have