Celestron Cometron Firstscope 76 Reflector TelescopeItem#: HN-CELE640
Be ready for the next big comet with Celestron's special-edition Cometron FirstScope, a compact, lightweight telescope that's perfect for beginners looking to experience the magic of a dazzling comet, planet, or nebula. This tabletop Dobsonian-style telescope includes a generous 76mm of aperture and is easy to point and navigate. The Cometron FirstScope provides bright, sharp views of comets and other celestial objects, and renders the Moon's mountains and craters in crisp detail. And thanks to its wide field of view, you'll be able to observe the brightest part of the comet and its tail or favorite deep-sky objects like the Orion Nebula.
Weighing just 4.3 pounds, the Cometron FirstScope is a tabletop telescope that you can take on all your outdoor adventures. It's also stylish enough to be a decorative fixture on your bookshelf or desk.
Dimensions & Specifications
Viewing the Moon
Celestron Cometron Telescopes
10mm (30x) Eyepiece 2
Your map to locate objects in the night sky
- Front cover features rotating planisphere picture
- Lists over 1,000 stars
- Tracks path of stars and other celestial objects
- Companion tool for Celestron telescopes
- New Fourth Edition
- Perfect for any beginner or advanced astronomer
- Star Charts for stargazers
- Great for telescopes and binoculars
- Hard Cover, 192 pages, 11" x 10 3/4" x 7/8"
- Great for any young astronomer
- For grades 5-12
- Paperback with 72 pages (8.25L x 8.25W inches)
- 50 full-color illustrations and photos
- Award-winning children's science book