Celestron Granite 10x42mm BinocularsItem#: HN-CELE456
Whether it is for traveling use, bird watching, or hunting, this pair of lightweight Celestron Granite binoculars is ideal for all situations. They are also great for watching the stars at night. To keep you and the environment safe, arsenic and lead are kept out of the materials used to make these binoculars. For a more broad viewing range, an open-frame construction is used. Users can easily adjust the lens and eyecups to their own comfort level with the available adjustment knobs.
Strap, Harness, Case
Pinnacle of Optical Design
Celestron Granite Series Roof Prism Binoculars are the pinnacle of optical and mechanical design. They stand up well against the much more expensive European and higher end Japanese manufactured binoculars at a fraction of their cost - a real value!
Granite Binoculars feature ED glass and deliver edge-to-edge sharpness with excellent color correction and razor sharp images while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration.
State-of-the-art modern open frame style provides an excellent grip and is comfortable to handle (even single handed) with the reduced weight.
The body is made of magnesium which is much lighter than aluminum and more rugged and tough for handling in any environment
- Travel and Outdoors
- Bird Watching
- Astronomical Viewing
- Sporting Events
Celestron Granite 10x42 - General Features
- Fully Broadband Multi-Coatings - provide maximum light transmission with the highest levels of contrast. Provide superb natural color fidelity and vivid color saturation.
- BaK-4 Prisms with High Reflectivity Coatings and Phase Coated - the high grade prisms allow for sharp images and the reflectivity coatings increases the throughput transmission to provide the brightest possible images. The phase coatings correct out of ph
- Eco-Friendly - lead and arsenic free
- Focus Knob, Diopter Ring, and Twist-Up Eyecups - made of metal for long life and precision movement.
- Binocular Harness Strap - provided in addition to the standard deluxe binocular strap, the premium harness strap takes the strain off of your neck and distributes the weight load of the binoculars to your shoulders and torso.
- Carrying Case
- No Fault Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions & Specifications
Angular Field of View
Celestron Granite Binoculars
Close Focusing Distance
Open Bridge, Waterproof
Field of View at 1000 Yards
Objective Lens Diameter
Roof Prism Binoculars
Full Size Binoculars
- Complete kit for optical care
- Safe to use with most lenses
- Convenient, water-resistant carrying case
- Flexible lens brush with bellows
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Specially designed to clean fine optics
- Retractable natural hair brush
- Cleaning tip with non-liquid spill-proof compound
- Compact, pocket-sized design
- Cleans binoculars, cameras, and other optical surfaces
- Reduces neck strain by evenly distributing weight of binoculars over the shoulders and upper back
- Quick release clips to easily remove binoculars from the harness
- Fully adjustable, one size fits most
- Nylon/Lycra straps allow the harness to give when raising the binocular to the eyes
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Close Focus
- Quality Lenses
- Strong Construction
- Works Well With Glasses
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Comments about Celestron Granite 10x42mm Binoculars:
I was wanting a 10X binocular to do some viewing between 75 and 100 yards. I'm in the Hill Country, so I've been building my list this summer. We have a lot of hawks that don't let me get very close too, and a spotting scope was just overkill. I was looking for a solid construction ED glass model that wouldn't break the bank. I had a buddy that does a lot of astronomy and he suggested I try Celestron. Man am I glad I did, these are great. No fringing, good color, solid as a rock. I would highly recommend these to anyone wanting a quality binocular that's a great value.
- Was this a gift?: