Celestron Granite 10x50mm BinocularsItem#: HN-CELE558
During the day or late at night, at the game or in the field, you'll love the Granite 10x50mm binoculars by Celestron. Featuring sophisticated ED lenses for low dispersion and advanced multi-coated optics for the highest resolution and natural color enrichment, these binoculars are encased in a tough magnesium shell and cushioned in durable rubber armor. The binoculars offer such ergonomic advances as well-positioned thumb notches and non-slip finger ridges to keep them just where they belong--in your hands.
The Granite Series are the finest binoculars Celestron has ever offered
- Celestron Granite Series Binoculars are the pinnacle of optical and mechanical design. They stand up well against the much more expensive European and higher end Japanese manufactured binoculars at a fraction of their cost – a real value.
- They feature ED glass (low dispersion) in the optical design and they deliver edge-to-edge sharpness with excellent color correction & razor sharp images while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration, field curvature, and distortion.
- The Granite series uses a state-of-the-art modern open frame/hinge style which provides an excellent grip and is comfortable to handle (even single handed) with the reduced weight.
- The body is made of magnesium which is much lighter than aluminum but it is more rugged and tough for handling in any environment.
- Fully Broadband Multi-Coatings – provide maximum throughput light transmission with the highest levels of contrast. They provide superb natural color fidelity and vivid color saturation.
- BaK-4 Prisms with Dielectric High Reflectivity Coatings & Phase Coated – the high grade prisms allow for sharp images and with the high reflectivity coatings help increase the throughput transmission to provide the brightest possible images. The phase coatings correct out of phase shifts of light rays to ensure maximum contrast.
- Waterproof & Fogproof – protection from the environment with nitrogen purging.
- Rubber Covered -- for protection from rough handling and with ergonomic features such as thumb indentations & finger ridges to prevent slipping.
- Focus Knob, Diopter Ring, and Twist-Up Eyecups – made of metal for long life and precision movement.
- Binocular Harness Strap – provided in addition to the standard deluxe binocular strap, the premium harness strap takes the strain off of your neck and distributes the weight load of the binoculars to your shoulders and torso. The harness is very comfortable and keeps the binoculars handy when carrying them during extended use.
- Deluxe Soft Case & Deluxe Wide Binocular Strap – to protect the binoculars & allow comfortable use
- Eco Friendly – lead and arsenic free
- Warranty – Limited Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions & Specifications
Angular Field of View
Celestron Granite Binoculars
Close Focusing Distance
Open Bridge, Waterproof
Field of View at 1000 Yards
Objective Lens Diameter
Fully Broadband Multi-Coated
Roof Prism Binoculars
Full Size Binoculars
- Complete kit for optical care
- Safe to use with most lenses
- Convenient, water-resistant carrying case
- Flexible lens brush with bellows
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Eliminates image-shake
- Quick and easy attachment screws onto any tripod
- Compact design fits into most binocular cases
- Durable construction makes this accessory built to last
- Reduces neck strain by evenly distributing weight of binoculars over the shoulders and upper back
- Quick release clips to easily remove binoculars from the harness
- Fully adjustable, one size fits most
- Nylon/Lycra straps allow the harness to give when raising the binocular to the eyes