Celestron Granite 7x33mm BinocularsItem#: HN-CELE620
Celestron Granite Series Roof Prism Binoculars are the pinnacle of optical and mechanical design. Granite offers all the features you’d expect from a top-of-the-line binocular, including ED (Extra Low Dispersion) glass. The ED objective lenses and fully multi-coated optics provide excellent sharpness and color correction, while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration. Granite also features BaK-4 prisms with phase and dielectric coatings to increase light transmission and overall image quality.
As the name implies, Granite binoculars are made to withstand the test of time. They are constructed from magnesium alloy, which is tougher and lighter than aluminum. Granite also features metal—not plastic—twist-up eyecups.
Joining the beloved Granite series is the 7x33 model. This new model provides an excellent balance between performance and comfort, weighing just 21 ounces. The 7x33 provides a wider field of view compared to 42mm binoculars, making them an excellent choice for travel, sports and outdoor activities.
- ED Objective Lenses: Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass minimizes chromatic aberration, providing accurate color reproduction, increased resolution and contrast.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: Maximum light transmission through the optical path for brighter images.
- Extremely Wide Field of View: Allows the user to quickly acquire the subject being viewed. Larger viewing area makes it easier to follow subjects when they move.
- BaK-4 Prisms w/ Phase and Dielectric Coatings: Increases light transmission through the prism system for brighter images. Increases contrast and resolution.
- Open hinge design w/magnesium alloy body: Ergonomic open hinge design with a lightweight, durable magnesium frame that is easy to hold. Easy to use for extended periods of time and carry on long excursions. Simple operation even with one hand.
- 6.5’ Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subjects in close proximity. Ideal for watching birds, insects, plants, etc.
- Metal Twist-Up Eyecups: Twist-up eyecup for correct positioning of the users eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. Granite's metal design is more durable than plastic.
- Tripod adaptable: Attach the binocular to a tripod for extended viewing sessions.
Dimensions & Specifications
Angular Field of View
Celestron Granite Binoculars
Close Focusing Distance
5.5 x 4.9 x 2.1
Open Bridge, Waterproof
Field of View at 1000 Yards
56mm - 73mm
Objective Lens Diameter
Roof Prism Binoculars
- Specially designed to clean fine optics
- Retractable natural hair brush
- Cleaning tip with non-liquid spill-proof compound
- Compact, pocket-sized design
- Cleans binoculars, cameras, and other optical surfaces
- Reduces neck strain by evenly distributing weight of binoculars over the shoulders and upper back
- Quick release clips to easily remove binoculars from the harness
- Fully adjustable, one size fits most
- Nylon/Lycra straps allow the harness to give when raising the binocular to the eyes
- Complete kit for optical care
- Safe to use with most lenses
- Convenient, water-resistant carrying case
- Flexible lens brush with bellows
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Best Value With Ed Glass
- Bird Watching
I saw these at a birding show in Columbus in March and I finally pulled the trigger on these. ED glass, 6ft close focus, light weight, everything I was looking for. I compared these to Zeiss, Leica, and Vortex models at the show, and these were hands down the best value. Clear edge to edge with no fringing, all I could want, and way less than everyone else that featured ED glass. Very happy!
- Was this a gift?: