Celestron Nature DX 10x25 BinocularsItem#: HN-CELE615
Celestron’s new Nature DX Series is the perfect companion for the outdoors lover. These affordable yet feature-packed binoculars are designed specifically for beginning to intermediate users. With the Nature DX series, you’ll get the important features you’re looking for, like fully multi-coated optics and BaK-4 prisms, while staying within your budget.
You can feel confident taking Nature DX binoculars on any of your outdoor adventures. Even the full size models in the series are extremely portable and lightweight. Nature DX can withstand harsh weather; its fully waterproof housing is purged of air and filled with dry nitrogen gas.
- BaK-4 Prisms w/ Phase Coating: Increases contrast and resolution for sharper more detailed images.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: Allows maximum light transmission through the optical path for brighter images.
- 6.5’ Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subjects in close proximity. Ideal for watching birds, insects, plants, etc.
- Compact and Lightweight: Fits in a pocket or glove box. Easy to carry on long excursions.
- Twist-up Eyecups: Twist up and down with multiple stops for correct positioning of the users eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Polycarbonate frame: Strong and durable polycarbonate body. Provides structural integrity while keeping the weight to a minimum.
Dimensions & Specifications
Angular Field of View
Celestron Nature DX Binoculars
Close Focusing Distance
4.3 x 4.5 x 1.6
Field of View at 1000 Yards
56mm - 72mm
Objective Lens Diameter
Roof Prism Binoculars
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Light Weight
Bought this and trusted Celestron as a brand that makes great telescopes, could probably make a great binocular. Boy can they! Super light weight with great optics. I'm going to use these for football this fall. I love the twist up eye cups, and these work great with glasses. A great buy!
- Was this a gift?: