Celestron T-Adapter for Celestron EdgeHD 8 InchItem#: HN-CELE435
T-Adapter for 8” EdgeHD optical tube threads onto the rear cell.
This T-Adapter allows you to attach your 35mm DSLR camera to the prime focus of your EdgeHD telescope. This arrangement is used for terrestrial photography and short exposure lunar and planetary photography. It can also be used for long exposure deep-sky photography when using a separate guidescope.
Both a T-Adapter and T-Ring are required to mount a DSLR camera to your instrument.
Dimensions & Specifications
Telescope Accessories Series
Celestron Photographic / Visual Accessories
- Works with the Canon EOS camera
- Used for terrestrial, lunar, and planetary photography
- Requires camera adapter
- Features standard threading and durable construction
- Allows picture-taking through your telescope
- For use with Nikon cameras
- Standard threading
- Requires a telescope T-adapter
$14.95 to $29.99
- Easily focus your imaging devise for astrophotography
- Made of ABS plastic for secure durability
- Comes in several sizes and shapes to fit your telescope
- Simply attaches to front of scope