Charles Schneider Arcadia Barley Fabric Wing ChairItem#: HN-CHRL058
If you have room in your LED-lit artist's collective, or an extra corner in your lamp-lit, 200 year-old fox-hunting lodge, then you have the perfect space for the Charles Schneider Arcadia Barley Fabric Wing Chair. The classic shape will quickly become a welcome fixture in any setting, and everyone will enjoy the firm cushions of high-resiliency foam, and the wrapped-up feeling you get from a good wing chair. Queen Anne legs in solid cherry beautifully contrast with the smooth fabric exterior of 58% acrylic and 42% polyester. This chair weighs 150 lbs.
About Charles Schneider
The Charles Schneider company has been providing high-quality furniture to clients ever since their start in Omaha, Nebraska back in 1946. Their entire business philosophy is based on providing clientele the best possible furniture with a standard of excellence that exceeds expectations. They continue to stress the importance of beautiful, functional designs and an uncompromising quality craftsmanship that makes a difference that can be seen and felt in every piece.
Dimensions & Specifications
32W x 35D x 44H in.
No Assembly Required
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Contemporary console table with Asian flair
- Constructed of hardwood solids and wood veneers over MDF
- Sophisticated flat black finish
- Sleek lines with geometric design on sides
- 1 drawer and handy bottom shelf
- Dimensions: 50W x 18D x 28H inches
- Triple-wide media storage tower with 24 shelves and gentle molding
- Dimensions of the Media Tower are 50H x 76W x 9.5D inches
- Your choice of finish
- Product assembly required; shelves are adjustable
- Fully assembled weight is 88 pounds
- Made from heavy-duty wood composites and MDF