Chef'sChoice 320 Diamond Hone FlexHone/Strop Professional Knife SharpenerItem#: HN-EDGC008
The Chef'sChoice 320 Diamond Hone FlexHone/Strop Professional Knife Sharpener lets you take pride in your status as a tool-wielding mammal by keeping your implements in better shape than those of our caveman ancestors. This professional electric knife sharpener hones the blades of gourmet, butcher, hunting, and even serrated knives in a simple two step process. Conical 100% diamond-coated disks in Stages 1 and a stropping/polishing disk in Stage 2 together create an edge of unprecedented sharpness and durability.
High precision elastomeric angle guides eliminate all guesswork, while a magnetic pad collects residue for easy clean-up and maintenance. Quick and easy to use, this attractive sharpener has a white exterior that will look right at home on your modern kitchen counter.
Committed to serving customers with reliable quality products, EdgeCraft continues to inspire everyone from professional cooks to the at-home chef with innovative technology from a trusted brand. Founded in 1984, EdgeCraft Corporation introduced the Chef'sChoice brand with the debut of its first electric knife sharpener in 1985. EdgeCraft continues to increase its offerings through the expansion of Chef'sChoice small electronics product lines and its unwavering commitment to quality, technology and the consumer.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
8.25L x 4.25W x 4H inches
Plastic, Stainless Steel
2 Year Limited
- Safely and conveniently stores your knives in a drawer
- Holds and protects blades up to 10-inches long
- Supports 7 knives total; 4 small and 3 large
- Contemporary, light beech wood design
- Block is 4.25L x 17W x 3H inches
- 17-slot knife block for safe, space-efficient cutlery storage
- Made of wood with satin-finished stainless-steel accents
- 5 non-slip rubber feet for a secure grip on any surface
- Organizes knives and accessories for storage on countertops
- Contains slots for knives, kitchen shears, sharpening steel, and more