Childrens Revolving Book RackItem#: HN-RWI063
Sorry, this item is currently
Out Of Stock
Revolving Book Rack
The Children's Revolving Book Rack can accommodate all styles of books or visual media. With 38 open pockets in three different sizes, there are possibilities for a variety of displays that will delight children. Ideal for the classroom or library, this revolving floor rack is built with heavy-gauge wire. It features a sturdy base and top rack with perceptible signage. Maximum book capacity is 375. Dimensions are 19W x 18D x 67H inches. Made in the USA.
R-Wireworks has been making displays for more than three decades. With locations throughout the country, they supply book, magazine, newspaper, and literature racks to homes, schools, libraries, and stores all over the United States. R-Wireworks ensures the quality of their products and uses a high-quality manufacturing process, plus superior materials like heavy-gauge wire. They are a leader in the field of display racks, and offer superior customer service, as well as innovative product designs.
Dimensions & Specifications
19W x 18D x 67H inches
5.75W x 3D inches (20 Pockets), 7W x 4.5D inches (10 Pockets), 8.625W x 4.5D inches (8 Pockets)
No Assembly Required
Assembly Difficulty Level
$135.98 to $139.98
- Arched back allows chest to double as a bench
- Flip-top lid features safety hinges to avoid injury
- Casters are provided for stability and easy mobility
- MDF wood construction
- Meets all CPSC product tests for safety
- Dimensions: 33W x 18.5D x 28.88H inches
- Little boy reads book accompanied by loyal dog
- Hand-cast from durable furniture-grade polyresin
- Coated in dark bronze with 8-step hand-applied finish
- Measures 7 inches tall
- Weighs 8 lbs.