Chooty & Co. Peace Foam OttomanItem#: HN-CHO1190
Sorry, this item is currently
Out Of Stock
The Chooty & Co. Peace Foam Ottoman is pacifying even beyond its pattern. While the peace-symbol-emblazoned upholstery does indeed have a calming effect, so too does the plush softness of the fabric itself and the high-density foam core that comprises the seat. The upholstery is actually a removable zip-cover and is available in your choice of color combinations: chartreuse and white; chocolate and linen; pink and white. Piece is available in two sizes: 15W x 15D x 15H inches or 15W x 36D x 15H inches.
About Chooty & Co.
A lifelong dream of running a textile manufacturing business came to life in 2009 for Connie Garrett of Chooty & Co. This achievement was kicked off in September of '09 with the purchase of Blanket Barons, well known for their imported "soft as mink" baby blankets and equally alluring adult coverlets. Chooty's busy manufacturing facility, located in Council Bluffs, Iowa, utilizes a talented team to offer the blankets in many new fashion-forward patterns and solids. They've also added hundreds of Made in the USA textile products, including accent pillows, table linens, shower curtains, duvet sets, window curtains, and pet beds. Chooty & Co. operates on one simple principle: "What is best for our customer is also best for our company."
Dimensions & Specifications
15W x 15D x 15H in.
Chooty and Co
- Padded square ottoman with lined storage inside
- Dark brown bonded leather with espresso wood feet
- Flip lid over to use as a wooden coffee table
- Hidden casters provide easy mobility
- Hayneedle exclusive
- Measures 35W x 35D x 16H inches
- Charcoal gray renu leather upholstery
- Opens fully, even when flush against a wall
- Solid wood, modular frame with ample storage
- Attractive nail head trim accents
- Dimensions: 51.5W x 17D x 19H inches