Grandeve 84 1/2W in. 1/2 in. Black Out Cellular Shade Smoothy CCLItem#: HN-CMFX1344
$337.99 to $504.99
1 Cellular shade, Hardware
The Grandeve 84 1/2W in. 1/2 in. Black Out Cellular Shade Smoothy CCL is easy to operate and is an excellent choice for a blind that blocks out the light. Sleep in peaceful darkness and, during the day, enjoy one of the many colors it's available in. The polyester material is easy to clean and the shade comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Standard white head rail features an inserted 1-inch color-coordinating strip to complement the shade fabric. The Smoothy Continuous Cord Loop features a cord on the right hand side of the shade that raises and lowers the shade by simply pulling on the cord. The cord length remains the same at all times. Cord length is determined by the length of the shade. The Smoothy cord loop is ideal for large shades or where cordless shades are not practical.
Use a steel tape to measure each window for which you are ordering a shade. For an inside mount shade, measure the opening at three different places - top, middle, and bottom - and use the narrowest dimension when ordering. Be exact! (to the nearest 1/8") Your shade will be fabricated 3/8-inches narrower than the ordered width, so it will not rub against the window casing. Measure the height of the window from the top (soffit) down to the sill.
Cleaning and Care
These Grandeve products are designed to be attractive, durable, easily cared for and easily cleaned. The non-woven fabrics are inherently anti-static and repel dust, but occasional feather dusting or vacuuming may be necessary to keep fabrics clean and bright. Grandeve Cellular fabrics may be ultrasonically cleaned. Spills and stains may be lightly blotted with a cloth or damp sponge. More difficult stains may require soaking in water with mild soap. For this, remove the shades from the window and soak in warm water. Complete immersion of hardware is not recommended. Do NOT submerge the Smoothy Continuous Cord Loop head rail in water.
Be aware that it is possible for children to become entangled in window covering cords. To reduce the risk of accidents, all cords must be kept out of reach of children. A cord cleat is an effective way to implement this essential precaution. To mount the cord cleat at a safe height, take into account furniture or other objects upon which a child may climb. Then, after the use of the shade, simply wrap the excess cord around the cleat. Shades with continuous cord loops require a cord tensioner for safe and proper operation of the cord.
Dimensions & Specifications
Feather Dust or Vacuum on Low Setting
84 1/2W x 30L in., 84 1/2W x 36L in., 84 1/2W x 42L in., 84 1/2W x 48L in., 84 1/2W x 54L in., 84 1/2W x 60L in., 84 1/2W x 66L in., 84 1/2W x 72L in., 84 1/2W x 84L in.
30 in., 36 in., 42 in., 48 in., 54 in., 60 in., 66 in., 72 in., 84 in.
Color: Choose From 30 Options
- Contemporary design for modern homes
- Choice of black or brushed nickel finish
- Mushroom cap metal dome shades
- Overall dimensions: 48W x 87H inches
- Shade dimensions: 5L x 5W x 3H inches
- Wired with full range dimmer switch
- Requires five 40-watt candelabra base bulbs (included)
$69.99 to $89.99
- Solid parawood construction for durability
- Clean, stylish Mission design with slatted sides
- Top & bottom shelves offer lots of display space
- Arrives unfinished and ready for stain or varnish
- 12L x 12W inches
- Several size options available
- Soft poly/cotton blend micro suede material
- 2-piece bench cushion stretch style cover
- Machine washable for easy care
- Treated with Scotchguard for extra protection
- Refresh and redecorate in a snap
- Color options enhance any décor style
- Fits sofas 74 - 96 inches (outside arm to outside arm)