New England Arbors Concrete Surface Mount Kit for 4 inch Post ArborsItem#: HN-NEA068
Surface mount kit
What's Not Included
The best thing about the New England Arbors Concrete Surface Mount Kit for 4 inch Post Arbors is how easy it makes the entire process of mounting your arbor on a concrete patio.
Once you have assembled your vinyl arbor, move it to the exact location on your patio and mark the leg locations. Then drill the pilot holes with an electric drill and masonry bit. Secure the mounting brackets according to the instructions and raise the arbor over the mounts. The teeth of the mounting bracket will grip the inside legs of the arbor for a secure and permanent fit.
This Concrete Surface Mount Kit can be used with the following arbors.
Aussie Augers 4-inch kit
Nantucket II Arbor - NEA002
Fairfield II Arbor - NEA003
Fairfield Grande Arbor - NEA020
Newport 7.75-ft. Arbor - NEA021
Fairfield Deluxe 7.75-ft. Arbor - NEA041
Dimensions & Specifications
4W x 4D x 8H inches
Concrete Ground Anchor
New England Arbors
AssemblyAll New England Arbors include detailed assembly instructions. If you have a question about the assembly or mounting installation we encourage you to contact the manufacturer at 800/282-9346 x 10 or 17.
- A beautiful and classic arbor
- Constructed with weather-resistant vinyl
- Designed to look like painted wood without the upkeep
- Assembly hardware included
- Should take less than 4 hours to assembly
- Measures 60W x 28D x 102.25H inches
- Made from premium high-grade vinyl
- Dimensions: 58W x 30D x 94H inches
- Fresh white finish for classic style
- Handsome arch with decorative molding
- Square lattice side panels support climbing vines
- Durable and maintenance-free
- 20-year manufacturer's warranty