Covington Deluxe 250 Rotary Rock TumblerItem#: HN-KNI038
Step up to professional grade polishing with the Covington Deluxe 250 Rotary Rock Tumbler, featuring its patented slant barrel and thee-way polishing action. First, stones or casings tumble in the bottom and criss-cross from side to side. Second, the hexagonal polyvinyl barrel forces stones to abrade and change position six times per revolution. The third, and patented, action moves the stones gently up and down the barrel while rotating, for spectacular, gleaming results. It's an ideal tumbler for rocks, castings, and metal casings, and is a time saver for cleaning or deburring.
The Covington Deluxe 250 has a big, fan-colled 1/8hp, 110V motor, and the barrel is belt driven. Nylon bearings, belt cover and self-burping cap provide thorough, quiet operation. Backed by a one-year limited warranty.
About Covington Engineering
Since 1848, Covington® Engineering has been a leader in the manufacture of top quality lapidary and glass equipment. The company takes pride in manufacturing products of superior quality and craftsmanship. Covington Engineering products are made and assembled in America.
Dimensions & Specifications
Rock Tumblers for Hobbyists, Rock Tumblers for Professionals
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
$12.99 to $22.99
$11.99 to $19.99
- Mixed grade silicon carbide abrasive
- Split sizes from 60-90 grit for rough polishing
- Choose 1 lb. or 5 lb. bags
$31.99 to $85.99
- Silicon carbide polishes for tumblers
- 1-lb. each of 80, 220 and 600 grit
- Includes 4 oz. of Micro Alumina compound (will need more if you order 5-lb. grit kit)
- 1 lb. will polish 8-10 lbs. of stone
- Choose 1-lb. or 5-lb. bags