Cuddeback CuddeView X2 Image ViewerItem#: HN-GSP037
Don't sit for hours on end without seeing even so much as a squirrel by scouting out the new location with your digital trail camera and this awesome image viewer. You can mount your trail camera to a tree and take pictures of any animals that pass by the area. Later, you can take the viewer and look at the images quickly and easily right at the location. This will allow you to be sure that there are animals in the area, and increase your chances of killing the animal you want to mount on your wall.
CuddeView X2 puts you in control. Take it with you from camera to camera. You can view images when and where it works for you, without fighting glare.
CuddeView X2 lets you view images, zoom, pan, delete, see date/time, and transfer images to a second SD card. CuddeView X2 lets you manage your scouting, leaving you more time to hunt.
- Two SD slots allows you to copy images from Source Card to Destination Card or between any two SD cards
- Allows you to easily zoom in and pan around any image
- Lets you delete some or all images from media card
- Serves as a card reader for your computer (cables included)
- Lets you view images on your TV (cables included)
- Operates on 4 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Works with most scouting cameras
Dimensions & Specifications
- 2.5x42mm generation 1 night vision binoculars
- Infrared illuminator for night vision capability
- Long range, extra-wide field of view
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Viewing range - 4-600 feet
- Fully waterproof body
- Large focus knob
- 10x-25x zoom magnification
- Close focus to 20 inches
- Tripod adaptable