Deer Park Lattice Metal Arch Arbor with Stakes IncludedItem#: HN-CCP795
Arbor, Ground spikes
Nothing creates a more beautiful entryway to your garden like the Deer Park Lattice Metal Arch Arbor with Stakes Included. Boasting a simple, yet elegant look reminiscent of classic design, this arbor offers the perfect arch for showcasing your choicest climbing roses, passion flowers, clematis, and morning glories. Featuring a durable, heavy gauge metal construction, this elegant, classically styled arbor is protected with a baked-on, powder-coated finish. The natural patina appearance nicely complements any decor or color scheme. Ground spikes are included.
Dimensions & Specifications
Deer Park Ironworks
85L x 60W x 23H in.
- Beautiful red cedar construction
- Aromatic wood is insect- and rot-resistant
- Perfect for a privacy screen or trellis in garden
- Side wings shown in photos are available but sold separately
- Comes with ground stakes for easy mounting
- Dimensions: 36.25W x 2.3D x 66.8H inches, 20 lbs.
- 100% premium plantation-grown teak
- Eco-friendly, harvested from protected forests
- Pre-treated and expertly kiln-dried for durability
- Resists mold, mildew, termites, rot and decay
- Features 4 panels with lattice-style top portions
- Durable hinges for easy folding and positioning
- Measures 102W x 1D x 46.25H inches; weighs 60 lbs.
$361.99 to $371.99
- Antique Honey weatherproof wicker barrel shade
- Opal polycarbonate light bulb enclosure
- For use with a standard 100 watt light bulb
- Features a 2-level dimming switch
- Weather-proof all resin construction
- Choice of 58- or 70-inch tall floor lamps
- Weather-proof 12- or 14-foot cord and plug
- Heavy weighted bronze base won't blow away
- Shade measures 12.5Dia x 21H inches
- Some assembly is required
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
Comments about Deer Park Lattice Metal Arch Arbor with Stakes Included:
Go ahead and order, but have tools on hand when you put it together. The holes didn't line up and had to enlarge/drill new holes.