Diamond Pacific VT-14 Heavy Duty Vibra-Sonic Vibrating Rock TumblerItem#: HN-DPT050
The Diamond Pacific VT-14 Heavy Duty Vibra-Sonic Vibrating Rock Tumbler is great for use on smaller stones or longer pieces. This vibrating electronic tumbler offers a gentle motion that preserves the shape of your pieces and reduces breakage even while providing effective polishing. It's complete with a 14-pound capacity hopper, made from cast aluminum with a vinyl liner for quiet operation. The tight-sealing aluminum lid with vinyl lining prevents liquid spillage. The hopper opens for easy inspection and loading, and can be removed easily from the base when it's time to unload.
The Vibra-Sonic has a solid aluminum base with built-in electronic controls and a 1/3 HP motor. It operates on 110 volts of electricity.
About Diamond Pacific
For over 30 years this second-generation family-owned business has manufactured equipment for lapidists - from rock hound hobbyists to professional gem cutters and jewelers. Diamond Pacific hopes to put fun and pride into the craft by manufacturing the necessary tools to ensure superior results.
Dimensions & Specifications
Rock Tumblers for Professionals
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
- Gemstone materials of varying size and hardness
- May include bloodstone, quartz, tiger's eye, amethyst, and more
- No choice of stone assortment
- Approximately 2 lbs. per package
- Nearly one million copies in print
- The most complete book of gemstones ever published
- 1,500 color photos of natural and polished stones
- Special section on rocks as precious stones
- Covers synthetics and imitations, too
- 272 pages
$11.99 to $59.99
- Assortment of Mexican tumbling rocks
- Choose 1-, 5-, or 15-lb. packages
- Approximately 10-12rocks per pound
- Nice sampling for beginners